In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 7

Rookie Bunny

6182174049 Author | from Redmi Note 7

T0x!c22
My Redmi Note 7 has the same problem with using split screen with Pokemon Go, is there any solution to this problem ?

sad to say nope. i hope they can fix this.. just be careful pressing the divider thingy. happened to me while catching raid boss after i reload the game the raid boss ran away. plus the toxic thing while fighting the raid boss while in landscape mode is when you need to rejoin, it is hard to press the rejoin button so you need to switch to portrait mode and press rejoin then back to landscape mode
2019-07-05 09:10:29
6182174049 replied at 2019-07-05 21:10:29
sad to say nope. i hope they can fix this.. just be careful pressing the divider thingy. happened to me while catching raid boss after i reload the game the raid boss ran away. plus the toxic thing while fighting the raid boss while in landscape mode is when you need to rejoin, it is hard to press the rejoin button so you need to switch to portrait mode and press rejoin then back to landscape mode

Yes you are correct, the problem is in the button in the middle that adjusts the size of both apps during dual apps, cause in redmi s2 when you double click that button it will switch the screen of the apps (for example your split screen in the upper screen is facebook and the lower screen is youtube, when you double click the middle button it will switch position), but it seems that they removed this feature on the version of redmi note 7 or higher versions of miui and forgot to fix it that's why its glitching.

Please it's really annoying can we have updates on this.
It really needs to be fixed ASAP.
2019-07-15 02:01:22
3dr14n replied at 2019-04-16 00:09:54
Is the game even designed to be played like that?

lots of people who are using xiaomi phones to dual app and split screen pokemon go aren't facing this problem (mi9, pocophone f1,redmi s2 etc...) only Redmi Note 7 phones are dealing with this issue.

2019-07-15 02:04:16
Hello

I can say that is just frustrating... you buy the Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro to enjoy you fav game, and even after 3-4 month still same issue...

In split screen mode its crashing to 100% within the first 3 sec of a raid battle. Its crashing both screens. Even tho i restart the app right before the raid. Regular travel und playing is fine... as soon as you join a raid, its crashing...

Please FIX IT!

Redmi Note 7 Pro (M1901F7BE),  MIUI 10.3.12.0 Global Stable
BTW as this question was asked earlier: Pokemon go works fine with Split-Screen mode on Samsung phones.  So wether or not the game works fine, if the OS has no issues.

2019-07-27 17:57:09
Is anyone looking into that issue?
2019-08-01 15:18:49

Rookie Bunny

Eneco
Is anyone looking into that issue?

untill now nope, i have reported it already in the feedback option in the phone but no action taken.
2019-08-01 19:34:25

Rookie Bunny

6161039598 | from mobile

T0x!c22
lots of people who are using xiaomi phones to dual app and split screen pokemon go aren't facing this problem (mi9, pocophone f1,redmi s2 etc...) only Redmi Note 7 phones are dealing with this issue.

sorry but I'm facing this same issue when split screening Pokémon on my Pocophone.  I have to be extremely careful not to accidentally hit the middle bar when playing. If this was working in an earlier MIUI then I would beg Xiaomi to reinstate the fix!
Also yes rejoining with a new team mid-raid battle is extremely difficult due to the scaling issue  which I would also love to see fixed.  Given how many people are buying Xiaomi phones specifically to play Pokémon perhaps Xiaomi might consider setting up a Pokémon user group to improve gameplay on Xiaomi phones?
2019-08-02 06:41:06
I cannot see a reason this is happening, maybe a quick fix would be having an option to just disable that button.

Anyways, I have friends asking me if the Xiaomi is a good choice then, but currently... I cannot recommend it.
2019-08-02 13:39:06

Rookie Bunny

i send pictures and video error still no action taken, im still looking a way how to contact them directly to fix the issue...
2019-08-02 20:48:52

Rookie Bunny

6200735698 | from app

Is this problem happens still? I’m planing to buy one for the event in this November. Is it okay if I be more careful not to touch the split bar in the middle? Is there any other problems? Cheers
2019-08-29 23:15:39