In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Contest] [Announced] Either a daring adventure or nothing. Survive to win Mi A2 Lite!

2019-04-11 05:23:38
109550 917
Announced on 22rd April

Hello Mi Fans,

Password for Zip: Miadventurer

Congrats on our First Prize Winner (Mi A2 Lite): 2/149G (Mi ID: 1674593640)
Please send your real name, complete residential address (including city, state and country name), along with phone number to @Elaine2046 via PM within one week (strict deadline). Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore!  Thanks.

Thank you for all the Mi Fans who joined our adventure, we will give the "Cast Away" medal to every participant soon!

Stay tuned for our next round contest!

Hello Mi Fans,

How do you like travelling alone? Do you had any exciting experiences during your journey? Let’s say if you’re on an adventure, drifting on a desert island where there's only one electric generator, and you can only pick three Mi products to take with you, which three products would you choose?

Use your imagination and join us on this adventure. We might “meet up” and have some fun on this desert island. (wink wink)

How to participate:
Pick three Mi products in the below picture, and share your thoughts with us before 18th April. You might have a chance to win a Mi A2 Lite!

And for anyone who replied with valid entries will also get a new “ Cast Away” medal!

Contest Time:
  • Contest ends on 18th April 2019 (Beijing Standard Time)

Prizes:
  • 1. First Prize (1 Winner): Mi A2 Lite
  • (First winner will be selected from 4%, 16%, 29%, 37%, 49%, 56%, 68%, 77%, 81%, 90%, 97% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below ).
    OC adventure.zip (275 Bytes, Downloads: 164)

• 2. Participation Award: Anyone who replied with valid entries will get "Cast Away" medal.

Contest Rules:
  • Each ID can reply at most 3 times.
  • Each ID can win ONLY 1 prize.
  • All irrelevant Replies/Spams will be disqualified and may get a warning.
  • Prize winner must be the author of valid answer. Winner of irrelevant answers, such as "great, thanks, ok" etc. will be disqualified and prize will go to the author of next valid reply.

Rate

Number of participants 11 Experience +133 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-11 05:23:38
Favorites104 RateRate

Mibatman | from Redmi Note 4X

I will pickup
1.Backpack(One of the important thing that we should carry is backpack in which we can keep all the needy things )
2.Flashlight(with the help of flashlight we can easily travel during night time without any difficulties)
3.Electric Rice cooker (Everyone feels hungary after walking ,this product will make us to cook food and keep hungary away from us)
2019-04-11 07:26:32

Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Navysri | from Redmi Note 5

I choose backpack for keeping food. Water purify for clean water. Air Conditioner for survive in hot temperature.
and if I can choose one more, I want my Xiaomi phone too.
2019-04-11 07:28:31

I will pickup
1.Backpack(One of the important thing that we should carry is backpack in which we can keep all the needy things )
2.Flashlight(with the help of flashlight we can easily travel during night time without any difficulties)
3.Electric Rice cooker (Everyone feels hungary after walking ,this product will make us to cook food and keep hungary away from us)
2019-04-11 07:28:55

Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573

I will pickup
2019-04-11 07:29:21

Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573

Beta Team-Global

Sadique | from mobile

1. Flashlight
2. Backpack
3. Helmet Protective Gear Set/Drone

Rest food (pakaged) and water (packaged) would be in bag.
Flashlight for obvious night time/dark places
Helmet for protection from falling from height and anything falling on head
might at last movement shall replace helmet gear with drones for getting details of nearby places that might help in moving forward.
2019-04-11 07:34:42

Beta Team-Global

Sony w | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I will choose
1. Backpack (for storing all items for traveling)
2. Flashlight (with the help of a flashlight we can easily travel at night without difficulty)
3. Mi Drone (to capture beautiful natural scenery while traveling)
2019-04-11 07:47:51

Beta Team-Global

I will choose
2. Flashlight (with the help of a flashlight we can easily travel at night without difficulty)
2019-04-11 07:48:10

Beta Team-Global

I will choose
2019-04-11 07:48:42
I would like to pick Bagpack, Flashlight and brush! :lol
2019-04-11 07:50:06

Master Bunny

Xymoxx | from MI MAX 2

I'll have the backpack, flashlight and the protective gear set. I guess they're the essentials to survival.
2019-04-11 07:52:37