In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 3

[Discussion] Share your experience using Mi Max

2019-04-09 09:22:54
257 5
Hi guys,

It's getting close to a year since the launch of mi max 3,and expectation is already on for the launch of it successor, share your experience from using the device so far and what are you looking forward for, from the next coming model Mi max 4.
2019-04-09 09:22:54
Favorites2 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Goran79 | from MI MAX 3

i am satisfaded... mi max4,more RAM,more ROM,better camera,and fix work whit one hand,on mi max3 doesent work whit MIUI 10 global..
2019-04-09 10:01:27

Advanced Bunny

1629803721 | from MI MAX 2

Had the mi max 1 and loved it until it fell to the floor and broke the volume / on-off buttons.
Bought the mi max 2 a year ago and the only thing I would improve is the camera.
That's why I'm hyped awaiting the release of the MI max 4, hoping it will include the specs on the redmi Note 7, preferably a mi max 4 like the redmi Note 7 Pro .
Let's hope it will get a global release, unlike the redmi Note 7 Pro.
2019-04-15 05:18:31

Rookie Bunny

1856265265 | from MI MAX 3

i had mi max 2 and now i am using mi max 3 .... big screen big battery...evry other phone looks small for me after mi max....what i miss tho is the amoled screen...i wish mi max 4 get amoled screen...
2019-05-19 06:28:58
It's still only been a couple of months, and I've been too busy to really get to know Mi Max 3.

I really needed a large display because I'm somewhat visually impaired.  Basically my phone is not much more than an MP3 and YouTube player, and most of my communication is by texting rather than calls.  I really didn't need high end specs.  Camera is definitely good enough for my daily snap shot of food & pets.  I'm quite happy, and although I missed all good sales, the price was still unbeatable!

Still struggling to have one app give me a notification.  All permissions are granted, but it gives no notification.

An extra large battery is a big plus for streaming YouTube pretty much all day.

Still looking for a clock app for the lock screen.

So far I believe Mi Max 3 has exceeded my expectation.  My husband, an iPhone lover who doesn't want a large phone, has decided for Xiaomi for his next phone.
2019-05-21 04:31:46

Advanced Bunny

mhrisandy | from MI MAX 3

just bought MM3 for multimedia & my 2nd phone...the screen is good for watching movie and some games...well its prefect pair for me,mi8 for daily driver and MM3 for backup and multimedia only.
2019-05-22 20:33:56