In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MWC

[Announcements] Unlocking Mi 9 by Xiaomi’s CEO

2019-02-18 08:02:12
821 7
Dear Mi Fans,

Today, we bring you some more exciting news about our Mi 9, here is the rundown of everything revealed by our CEO, Lei Jun, about our latest flagship.

Some of the key points we will cover today will be about game optimization, sound quality and screen features.

1) Game Turbo... this is great news for gamers!

In order to make full use of the performance of Snapdragon 855, Mi 9 introduces a new game mode called Game Turbo.

• Predicts gaming scenes and intelligently allocates resources for complicated scenes, effectively avoiding lag.
  • Invokes game toolbox in the game. You can see the real-time CPU, GPU utilization rate and frames, and you can reply to messages quickly.

We also customized the sound effects for different games, including PUBG.

Playing games with Mi 9 is definitely beyond your expectations!

2) Outstanding sound quality

• 12×17 Industry's best linear speaker. Impressive speaker performance.
  • Equivalent to 0.9cc large speaker box. Added bass material for a deep bass sound.
  • Loud audio output amplified by Smart PA, which is used to dissipate heat for the sound system to achieve better sound. . Uses DSM dynamic gain control to amplify sound by 100%.
  • Self-developed Mi Sound, professional tuning and testing for user preferences.

3) Samsung AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, in-screen fingerprint!

• 90.7% high screen-to-body ratio, small "chin", small "forehead".
  • Samsung AMOLED display, 103.8% NTSC wide colour gamut, 600nit brightness.
  • Screen dimming optimization. Accurate colour reproduction with color gamut compensation. More details even when screen is dimmed with gamma optimization technology.
  • Sunlight mode 2.0. Improves contrast and optimizes colour display when user is outdoors. Not only can you see clearly in bright light, but also makes the colour more realistic.
  • The eye protection technology got the certificate from VED. In reading mode 2.0, colour temperature levels increased from 32 to 256 levels with smoother brightness transition.

4) Corning Gorilla Glass 6

• Embedded highly sensitive in-screen ambient light sensor with improved ultrasonic proximity sensor.
  • The 5th generation of FOD (fingerprint on display), has improved the unlock speed by 25%.
  • Mi 9 display is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which is Corning's newest and most durable to date.
  • Resistance to falling, 50% higher than Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Corning's laboratory test results: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 can withstand an average of 15 drops from a height of one meter to a rough surface.

Do you like what you see? Don’t forget to follow Mi 9’s launch on February 24th!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-02-18 08:02:12
Favorites10 RateRate

Pro Bunny

YuTech | from app

I'm very interested in how good the speakers perform because the Mi Mix 3 is weak in that area.
2019-02-18 19:05:32
I am Very to See This Smart phone In India.Because, I'm Gonna Buy This Phone After Completion Of My Secondary Examination.And Also I'm a Big Big Big Fan Of Mi Phones.So I'm Requesting The CEO Of Xiaomi To Launch The Phone As Fast As In India.i'm Waiting For It.
2019-02-18 21:49:55

Advanced Bunny

DaCruz | from app

With all that has been revealed, I think xiaomi still has some surprises to show tomorrow and Sunday.
2019-02-19 04:49:49
Already saving money for it. Ticks all my boxes.
2019-02-19 10:20:50
Mi since 2013

Semi Pro Bunny

drgunlove | from app

Looks a tremendous phone. Hey if u need anyone to test for u in the UK, I'm free!!!!!!!
2019-02-19 14:10:04

Advanced Bunny

BillyMay | from app

DaCruz
With all that has been revealed, I think xiaomi still has some surprises to show tomorrow and Sunday ...

I'm excited
2019-02-20 16:00:42

Advanced Bunny

DaCruz | from app

BillyMay
I'm excited

Me too. But I'm like "what else can they still pull out of the hat?" shouldn't they reveal everything on the China event?
2019-02-21 03:18:10