In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MWC

[Mi Explorer Travel Journal] Selected as Mi Explorer - Daniel

2019-02-03 23:40:26
733 13
Hello Mi Community!
Hello World!

My name is Daniel and I am one of the fortunate ones in the Mi UK Community to be selected to become one of the Mi Explorers to go to the MWC 2019 in Barcelona

I have been a Tech fan since young age. I have never been to the MWC and to be part of this Technology event is definitely a first and a dream come true.
It's an event where all main brands are represented, presenting lots of new devices and prototypes to the world. Thanks to Xiaomi, I will have the opportunity to be there and witness it first-hand. Thank you very much Xiaomi!

I have been following Xiaomi for the last 5 years and it’s been an incredible ride to see the evolution.
I’m not just talking about the amazing evolution of their mobile phones at an honest price, but also of the amount of super useful devices that Xiaomi releases every year. It’s an incredible achievement.

We can only dream that, someday, Europe will be able to see their whole range of products and I really hope we will. We don’t pay taxes for dreaming, yet.

I was very surprised to be one of the 20 selected. I wasn’t expecting it at all, considering that surely a lot of people have applied to be part of this Xiaomi Mi Explorers Expedition to Barcelona’s MWC.
I am very excited and I will take full advantage of this opportunity to learn and be a great Xiaomi Mi Explorer.

Inside my Mi Explorer personalised suitcase I will take my curiosity and will to learn, two xiaomi powerbanks (better safe than sorry) Xiaomi Mi 8, tripod with mobile adaptor and Amazfit.
I hope I can keep up with the responsability and I will keep you updated with my journal.

#MakeItHappen

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-02-03 23:40:26
Favorites3 RateRate

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

Love the case have you made it yourself or is it a gift for the explorers? Can't wait to hear more about your journey.
2019-02-04 00:36:36

Semi Pro Bunny

DaCruz Author | from app

spud77
Love the case have you made it yourself or is it a gift for the explorers? Can't wait to hear more a ...

Hi. I did it myself. Well the drawing stencil part of course. Maybe in the future this is a standard
2019-02-04 00:38:46

Master Bunny

sergiobort | from app

Love the suitcase, you will have fun for sure at the MWC! :)
2019-02-04 00:49:30
Hit me on my DM if you ever need something!
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

DaCruz
Hi. I did it myself. Well the drawing stencil part of course. Maybe in the future this is a standa ...

Good job looks very professional
2019-02-04 01:08:01

GunplaMad | from app

nice case! Looking forward to hearing about your travels.
2019-02-04 02:48:36

Mi Comm team

Alessandro_ | from app

I love the case. Well done, great start!
2019-02-04 03:28:14

Semi Pro Bunny

DaCruz Author | from app

Alessandro_
I love the case. Well done, great start!

Thank you Alessandro ✌️
2019-02-04 03:40:29

Semi Pro Bunny

drgunlove | from app

Enjoy! Looking forward to reading all the reports from you guys!
2019-02-05 16:46:44

Advanced Bunny

BillyMay | from mobile

I need this suitcase!  
2019-02-05 18:40:55

Semi Pro Bunny

DaCruz Author | from app

BillyMay
I need this suitcase!

It's mine it's my precious
2019-02-05 19:03:19