In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 3

[Discussion] Mi Max 3. I cant hear a voice during a call

2019-01-13 20:24:02
467 1
I can't hear any voice when in a call? I tried using Facebook Messenger call and Viber Call and getting the same issue.

I tried putting the call on speaker mode and that's the only time I can hear the voice of the caller.

Please help on what to do? Worst case, I'll be returning my unit (bought it brand new the other day). Thanks!
2019-01-13 20:24:02
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Andres Tan | from Mi A1

hi, I'm Andres, a MiA1 user.  I don't have Mi Max2, but I do noticed smart phones have an ear piece ( for the user to hear when making a call )  and a separate speaker/s for speaker mode.
It would be positive that the phone has defective earpiece.
Q:  Have you changed any setting, or noticed any setting that might cause this?

If none, then it's possible the earpiece is defective. But considering it to be a new unit, if you can contact your seller, you should contact them or just request for another unit.
Note: first, erase or delete your info in the unit.
2019-01-17 23:10:54