In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Banned

gregadjah | from Mi A2

2018ThrowBackwithMi
5 MI phones , dozens of MI devices ... woohooo
2019-01-11 05:21:06

Grand Master Bunny

1707641779 | from Redmi 4

Yey, i got Participating.
#2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-11 20:43:58

Pro Bunny

Klou | from app

From 0 medal to 10 medals.
From Rookie to Semi Pro Bunny.
From Brand X to Xiaomi.
#2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-12 00:25:58

Pro Bunny

shanahben | from Redmi Note 5

Extremely proud to be a part of this passionate community. #2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-12 23:54:11

Pro Bunny

3Gp | from Redmi Note 4

Its been 3 years since I started using my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK version. I dropped it many times yet this phone still fully functional. I just got to do repair on its circuit assembly last year (2018) due to it was not charging maybe because of the mi powerbank 2c QC tech. I cut some of the safety diode in the motherboard and able to charge again however after using it for months the charging board goes bad. I am not able to use my phone for 2 weeks until the spare part I ordered from China has been delivered to me. I installed the pc board immediately with the new battery I also ordered and bwala my redmi note 4 is alive and kicking. I bet this phone has another 2 year life. #2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-15 04:10:02

Pro Bunny

3Gp | from Redmi Note 4

#2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-15 04:11:31

Advanced Bunny

JosephPena | from MI MAX 3

I have already an idea about some xiaomi products since it was introduced to me by my former boss/friend by the name of Noel Carpio who happens also to be one of the "testers" who tried out to use the mi products eventhough it doesn't have an english version yet and whatvhe do is to just configure it to have an english language. He told me that his relative is the one who is sending him the mi products like the phone and smartwatch to test. After sometime, he was already giving out flyers to us telling us that the first mi store will be opening soon. Few months past, I encountered an issue with my old phone which is Huawie Mate S in terms of the battery prompting mo to search for an affordable phone with a large battery capacity. A few search and clicks on the net, I found Mi Max 3 which has 5500mah and I immediately asked Noel if this is still available. He was able to confirm that this is still available and even send me an invite about the mi store opening in SM MOA but due to the location and some other errands that I need to attend to, I just opted to visit the mi store at megamall. Luckily, they still have a stock of the  Mi Max 3 phone. After a quick chat with one of the stores employee I bought the phone and included addtional items like a screen protector and a case. Been using it and I'm very happy with what I got and it truly address my concern which is the battery life. So far, it took me 4-5 days before I need to re-charge the phone which by the way the phone  also has a fast charging capability so I do not need to wait for a long time to fully charge my phone given the large battery size of it.
2019-01-15 22:34:00

Rookie Bunny

1912160610 | from Redmi S2

#2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-16 06:09:14
Here Mine  I got #2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-16 14:21:47

Rookie Bunny

or1812570106 | from Redmi Note 5

#ThrowBackwithMi
Observing

2018 was the year i discovered this amazing brand called Xiaomi. I was once a Sony fanboy and because of that i never considered the chinese brands during those years of being blinded by big brands and names. Spending loads of money for a fraction of upgrade. But by the time my sony smartphone got bugged and destroyed i got frustrated with its products. I then started searching for other good brands in the market. I looked up on social media sites and done a lot of research because i don't wanna end up again with a broken phone. Then there it was i saw this brand called Xiaomi, a brand which i never heard before, i started reading articles about its products and where it came from. I watched tons of videos on youtube just to know more about it. And then it was on the month of May when i decided to pull the trigger. I got inloved with this Xiaomi redmi note 5 ai and bought it.  After few months my girlfriend got into xiaomi too. Until now my note 5 ai works beautifully with no hangs or lag. I never regret buying this product. How i wish all those years i spent money on mobile phones was spent on Xiaomi products. Because Xiaomi will not let you down, they will give you what you deserve. Xiaomi is really a bang for your bucks! Thank you Xiaomi!
2019-01-17 03:10:22