In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Rookie Bunny

Je22 | from app

#ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-08 18:34:56

AdminDan | from app

i'm a big fan of MIUI since 2015, my 1st Mi Device was Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Hatsune Miku Green .. i was active at Facebook Groups serving some Mi Fan as an Admin .. i really enjoyed helping users with my knowledge.

Last 2018 was a blast. I won second price on #ShowYourLoveForMi Art Contest with the help of my beloved wife we finished a wonderful art.

Thank You for Having Mi in this Community.

#2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-08 18:35:10

Semi Pro Bunny

Pretty Peach ( Irish ) | from MI 8 Lite

#2018ThrowBackwithMi

Well I don't really know how to start this out. First is that I've got inlove with the man who has been a fan of Mi for quite some time now. I used to not know anything about technology, if my phone still works then that's it. But again as I said, I feel inlove with this person, and he was so much attracted to this brand that he introduced this to me. He had the Redmi Note 4x that time and I loved using it, then we joined the fan meet up and join the contest for MiFanMeetUp2018 with the #ShowYourLoveforMi. I loved all the activities even my baby was there with us and my baby won the youngest Mi Fan and bought home a Mi bunny. I love this brand so much thatI even go to grand openings of the store with my partner. And yes, the man I feel inlove with is the man I am with now. More power to Mi community and fans. I really love everything about this brand. We even have the bags and phones from Mi right now. I also love the t-shirts that they usually give out. Hopefully you have more supporters to come this 2019. Again, Happy New Year.
2019-01-08 18:37:17

Advanced Bunny

Lemmiieee | from Redmi 6

#2018ThrowBackwithMi
Happiness
2019-01-08 19:00:38

Rookie Bunny

1911139982 | from Redmi 6A

this xiaomi is very good useful.
2019-01-08 19:08:48

Rookie Bunny

gideOnzhOu | from Redmi 5

Nag simula ako ng nag reresearch ng Mi Xiaomi ng wala pang pambili ng phOne. at sa 2018 naka bili na rin ako ng Redmi 5. at ditO ako na started ngayOn at merOn na rin sinalihan na MiXiaOmi Community GrOups sa Facebook. at merOn din nag punta dito ng meet up kitakits in davao xiaomi yatah . at sa Gmall kami nun. at d ako ka paniwala nag bigay sila ng give aways galing sa MiXiaOmi Ph. Pero na enjOy naman ako kahit wala akong na swerty sa giveAways nila. hehe... kaya better luck nextime...  at sa 2019 tulOy parin ako humahanga sa MiXiaOmi Ph.

iLuvMyPhOneRedmi5
#2018ThrowBackwithMi
Happiness
2019-01-08 19:55:33
2019-01-08 20:17:30
Always Believe Something Wonderful Is Happening!
Mi Community India

Rookie Bunny

Criandel | from MI 8 Lite

Another year have passed, and we embraced the change. The year have reached its end, and im reminiscing the time that i spent.The old year that Xiaomi have given us, was full of surprises and happiness. Xiaomi products have seen my everyday progress, those sadness and gray, my trials and determinations, which have ended to the feeling of succession. Xiaomi raised to become big and strong which exceeds all expectations. It have guided us to our everyday steps, with no regret. Helping us through times which gained our honor and respect.

Rise up to the top
Just keep the hope,
Remember folks, Xiaomi's the best

#2018ThrowBackwithMi
#LoveXiaomi
#Number1
2019-01-08 20:23:31

Pro Bunny

kix820 | from app

Hmmm not bad I guess...
2019-01-08 20:24:36

Pro Bunny

jelotin | from MI 8 Lite

dati youtube youtube lang sa mga unboxing and review ngaun official member na.    #2018ThrowBackwithMi
2019-01-08 20:34:19