In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2

Mi Comm team

Alessandro_ Author |

Sonaul replied at 2018-12-19 11:52:00
update done via regular OTA Update which was available in system settings .. the phone n internet  ...

Have you purchased your Mi A2 in the UK?
I recommend you to check your APN settings.
2018-12-19 08:39:45

Advanced Bunny

Christop | from app

Woooooooow
2018-12-19 19:48:02

Advanced Bunny

Sonaul | from app

my 4g stopped working with Lyca UK .. also wifi lags alot .. not good not stable update..
2018-12-19 23:29:35

Advanced Bunny

1720896136 | from app

I'm so happy now now
2018-12-20 13:11:18

GunplaMad | from app

Wow! Some amount of views.. Smoking hot thread!
2018-12-22 02:35:49

Rookie Bunny

Ina_Karolina | from app

after actualisation my Bluetooth doesn't work at all. btw.  I don't like at all a new look (icons, big clock)

I was restarting my mobile 3 times and still nothing I can't connect any device neither mi-band. I'm a bit angry about it.

And I just have seen that if I use a bottom on the Right side of the mobile to adjust the volume even if is silent the notification of app is gets very loud.
2018-12-30 14:01:25

Mi Comm team

Alessandro_ Author |

Ina_Karolina replied at 2018-12-30 20:01:25
after actualisation my Bluetooth doesn't work at all. btw.  I don't like at all a new look (icons, b ...

Hi Ina_Karolina, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that you are facing these issues.

Can you confirm what device are you using? Is it Mi A2 or Mi A2 Lite?

Please be informed that your device should not be rolled back to Android O or previous versions once it got updated to Android P.

Since Android P has brought many irreversible updates to the system, rolling back to previous versions may cause errors and defects, which can have an effect on the normal functioning of your device. Please note this and thanks for your understanding.

I'm aware that the dev team is collecting feedback in these last days and already working on a solution for those facing these issues. It might be worth to wait a little bit for further updates.

Overall, the new icons design come from the new launcher integrated into Android Pie and can't be modified as Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite are Android One devices, therefore using Android Stock. What you can do is installing an alternative launcher that allows you to customise your home interface and therefore supports third-party icons.

Hope this helps!
2018-12-31 04:54:52