In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Lifestyle

[Chat] Christmas Holidays, What's your plans.

2018-12-14 14:20:50
531 16
Hi Mi Fans!

Just a quick thread today to talk about Christmas.

And am wanting to know how you will be spending your Christmas this year, I'm genuinely interested in hearing about your lives.

I love Christmas, and my plans don't seem to change year on year, but I have no problem with that.

My day consists of, seeing my beautiful children opening their presents at 4am

Visiting my mam, visiting the in laws, going for a few pints down the pub with friends

having that all important crimbob dinner, a few more drinks, then a xmas movie.

Pretty boring to some people, but it's the small things I love about it.

So you've seen in to my Xmas day

Now tell me about yours?

Thanks guys, and merry Christmas to you all, thanks for making the community what it is today.
2018-12-14 14:20:50
Favorites1 RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Bit of a nonconformist, never really celebrated, as coming from a staunchly atheist family, so on the day I'll be pigging out on a gigantic raclette with a friend, while my missus does the traditional thing with her folk. All the cheese, none of the tinsel.
2018-12-14 14:38:22

Semi Pro Bunny

incognito-X Author | from app

Torlyn
Bit of a nonconformist, never really celebrated, as coming from a staunchly atheist family, so on th ...

Thanks for the reply tor, to each their own I say, you don't have to celebrate it to enjoy it, have a good one mate
2018-12-14 14:43:59

GunplaMad | from app

Got two wee boys at 1 & 3 years of age so Christmas has never been as special as it is now..

It's great to see them at an age together where they get some big gifts together to play with together hopefully..

Boxing Day is when everyone goes out for dinner together.. All out friends and family meet up at the local restaurant/bar every year and New year's...

Wouldn't have it any other way.
2018-12-14 15:04:36

Semi Pro Bunny

GunplaMad
Got two wee boys at 1 & 3 years of age so Christmas has never been as special as it is now..

It's g ...

Sounds lovely that, can I come?
2018-12-14 15:07:11

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

MrSwitch
Thanks for the reply tor, to each their own I say, you don't have to celebrate it to enjoy it, hav ...

Definitely enjoying the time off at least. Enjoy yours :)
2018-12-14 15:36:42

GunplaMad | from app

MrSwitch
Sounds lovely that, can I come?

Of course.. It's at the Eagle Lodge.. Good spot in Glasgow for Christmas
2018-12-14 16:27:06

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

We rotate Christmas Dinner between the wife's mother and ourselves this year its us to cook and my father will be there with his girlfriend, our big present for the kids this year is a new games room I'm currently converting the garage and the cherry on the Christmas pud is a 7ft air hockey table
2018-12-14 17:05:12
no mi without you

Semi Pro Bunny

spud77
We rotate Christmas Dinner between the wife's mother and ourselves this year its us to cook and my f ...

Wow, nice enjoy it spud
2018-12-14 17:35:12

Super moderator

TheDuke | from app

spud77
We rotate Christmas Dinner between the wife's mother and ourselves this year its us to cook and my f ...

you cant fool us. we know why you're  lifting the floor boards. your mother-in-law cant be that bad can she?
2018-12-14 18:51:30

Super moderator

TheDuke | from app

i think im going to be spending my time looking for Xiaomi medals.
i love mi medals.
2018-12-14 18:52:52