In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[Tips] Usage of Quick ball

2018-11-30 12:57:13
170 1
Dear all,
I am Dharmadurai from near Trichirapalli City, Tamilnadu, India.

I write about how to use Quick ball .
I bought Redmi 3s two years before. Few months before my phone gets wet in rain water. Due to this Back button, Home button and Menu buttos are not worked. Evertime I reboot my phone then going to home screen then I use apps or calling. After calling or usages of apps again I need to reboot to come to Home screen. It is very difficult to call or open other apps or sending message.
  ......At that time I rememberd about Quick bal features. I set my Home button and back button in Quick ball. Now I using my phone without any reboot. Now I so happy to use my phone eventhough buttons ( home, back and home) still not working. Thanks to Xiaomi corporation.
2018-11-30 12:57:13
Favorites RateRate

Sea Rider | from Mi Note 3

Thank you for your valuable review and help to other mi fans in this regard.... cheers... ;-)
2018-11-30 23:59:58