Hey Mi Fans,
Thank you for your overwhelming response. We have finalized our New Moderators and these members will be in trail period for a month. The selected candidates are as below!!
MIUI: Athul, Mashu MVT
Redmi: Ashutosh kushwaha, Bhagz
Redmi 3s: Ajay K nair & Apurava das
Mi Phone: NeerajR
Hello MI Fans,
Moderators are an essential part of MI Community. We work together with Moderators, some of the most passionate of our Mi Fans, to benefit the rest of the community. We need Moderators to uphold community values of open-ness, helpfulness and usefulness. As Mi Community grows day by day, we are looking for more talented and capable active members to join us in the management team of the forum. If you have passion for Mi Products and Mi Fans in India, we'd love for you to join us!
We are looking for Mi fans who have previous forum management experience as well as Mi fan who doesn't have previous forum management experience but passionate enough, we will give Intern Moderator title and if they pass 2 months assessment then they will get promoted to Moderator.
15th Mar 2017 - 11:59pm
20th Mar 2017 - 11:59pm
How To Apply:
Reply to the thread with the section (eg. Mi 5 or Redmi 3s) you are interested in and tell us why you would make a good moderator in that section!
We are looking for:
- Forum threads management
- Promotion to higher management level
- Talk to Admin team directly
- Prizes from Mi Community Team
- Priority to try new pre-launch products, launch event entry
Responsibilities for Device sections:
- Create quality threads to designated sections
- Answer and help users to solve their problems timely
- Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly
- Edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules
- Organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community
- Be willing to carry out the Mi Community duties fairly and responsibly
- Humble, good listener and learner: the traits of a good team player
- Familiar with Mi Devices available in India and its features (or be really good at Googling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow mods humbly)
- Previous forum management experience preferred, but guidance is provided
Many of you are already moderator or in special team on Global MIUI Forum. You can not be moderator or in special team on both forums same time because Global MIUI Forum is very big and this forum is getting bigger, so there will too much work to do. In this case, moderator or special team members wont be able concentrate on both forums and not able to pass assessment, also end up posting same thing. Its better to join one of the forum as moderator or special team and do BEST.
Best of luck!