In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Resources

[App] Top 5 Call Recorder Apps For Android

2018-07-26 03:36:39
26673 12

Hey MIUI Fans,
One of the most underrated features of a smartphone is the ability to record voice calls. While some of the OEMs like OnePlus, Xiaomi, and Huawei make sure to include this feature on their build of Android, the feature cannot be found natively on Android. For me, call recording is a very important feature, as it helps me save important conversations that I might want to refer later. It also makes it easier for me to discuss my ideas with colleagues on calls, as I know that everything that we brainstormed on, is safely saved on my phone. If for these reasons or reasons of your own, you need to record calls on your Android device, there are some really good apps present on the Play Store which let you do just that.

1. Automatic Call Recorder

Automatic Call Recorder is one of the best call recording apps which you can currently download and use. I used the app on a couple of different devices and it worked flawlessly on all of them.
The app lets you record any number of calls. It also gives you three different modes to automatically record your calls. You can either record all calls, record calls only for saved contacts, or record calls for numbers which are not saved in your contacts.
The app also has a decent integration with DropBox and Google Drive, so you don’t have to worry about running out of space on your smartphone. To top it all of, it also has a beautiful dark mode. You can either use the free version of the app with ads or buy the pro version which removes the ads completely.

Download: (Free / Pro-$6.99)

2. Cube Call Recorder ACR

Cube Call Recorder ACR is the only app on this list that not only lets you record your normal phone calls, but also the calls from various VoIP services including Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Facebook, IMO, Line, Slack, Telegram, and more. That said, VoIP call recording is not supported on all devices, hence, you will have to install the app to see if the feature is working on your device or not. The best part about this app is that it’s completely free to use and doesn’t have any ads inside. With Cube Call Recorder ACR, you are getting one of the best call recording experiences for completely free.
Download: (Free)

3. Google Voice

The best way to record calls on Android is by using Google Voice, at least in the countries where the service is supported. If you have never heard of the service before, Google Voice provides you with a free number and lets you use your free number to text, call, and check voicemail, all from one app. Also, Google Voice works on all of your devices, so you can connect and communicate however you want.

If you are not a user of Google Voice, you can click on the link to register for free. Once you start using Google Voice, it becomes very easy to record all your calls. Just open the Google Voice App on your Android device and go to Settings - Advanced call settings - incoming call options, and enable it. Once you enable it, you can record every voice call on your device. Just press 4 when on call and your call will be recorded. However, remember that once you press 4, everyone on the call will be notified that the call is being recorded. Also, the service is currently only available in US and Canada, so if you are not from there, check out other apps on the list.

4. Call Recorder – ACR

Call Recorder – ACR is another great app which worked on almost all the devices that I tested it on. Just like Automatic Call Recorder, the app can track your incoming and outgoing calls and record them without you having to do anything. The best part about using this app is that it’s one of those apps that just work. The app also supports multiple cloud storages including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP, and WebDAV. Not only that, the app even allows you to directly send the recorded calls to an email of your choice. You can use the app for free with ads, or buy the pro version to remove all the ads.

Download: (Free / $2.04)

5.  RMC: Android Call Recorder

RMC: Android Call Recorder is one of the most versatile call recorder apps on the Play Store. Not only the app lets you record voice calls in MP3 and WAV formats, it also supports other formats like AMR, MP4, and 3GP. The app automatically records all the incoming and outgoing calls and lets you sort and search the call logs. It also has a built-in trash folder which removes the fear of accidental deletion of saved calls. You can also customize various things like recording channels (select between mono and stereo), sample rate, and bit rate. It also supports cloud integration with Dropbox and Google Drive. The app is completely free and is supported by ads.

Which Call Recorder Do You Like Most?

Comment Below.

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +45 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-07-26 03:36:39
Favorites3 RateRate

Pro Bunny

sajjadrobin | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi has build in recorder. So what's the need of third party apps?
2018-07-26 03:50:06
sajjadrobin replied at 2018-07-26 13:50:06
Xiaomi has build in recorder. So what's the need of third party apps?

MI community is not only for Xiaomi Users, We Welcome everyone here.
2018-07-26 04:07:14
Rayhan Hasan,
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.

Semi Pro Bunny

Yousuf (ইউসুফ) | from Redmi 5 Plus

it's bult in all MIUI ....
2018-08-02 03:51:07

MI Community is not only for MIUI users, we welcome all here. this post is for those whose device doesn't have the built-in call recorder.
2018-08-02 03:57:31
Rayhan Hasan,

Rookie Bunny

1624127328 | from mobile

I am using MI A2 mobile which the inbuilt call recorder isn't available in my phone..can any one suggest me how to download mi call recorder. The app isnt Available in playstore
2019-02-10 12:06:19

Pro Bunny

TinTinBD | from Redmi K20 Pro

how can i get mi system auto call recorder?
2019-09-09 12:19:10

Süper moderatör

rayhanh Author | from Redmi Note 4X

TinTinBD
how can i get mi system auto call recorder?

Check phone settings.
2019-09-09 13:56:17
Rayhan Hasan,

Pro Bunny

TinTinBD | from Redmi K20 Pro

rayhanh
Check phone settings.

There is k20 Pro Indian global version but not in the Global version. How do I get the Global version?
2019-09-09 23:19:34

Süper moderatör

rayhanh Author | from Redmi Note 4X

TinTinBD
There is k20 Pro Indian global version but not in the Global version. How do I get the Global version?

Will you please create a thread about this topic? This thread is totally irrelevant with your query.
2019-09-10 01:57:19
Rayhan Hasan,

Device team

Nayeb | from Mi A2

This post is really helpful.
Those who doesn't have system call recorder like mine they can choose one from here. I tried minimum 13-15 apps for call recording but I didn't find the perfect one for my device. not all third party apps work perfectly in all devices. Naw I'm using number 2 cube Call Recorder ACR. This app is good fit for my device (Mi A2). Thanks brother 👍.
2019-09-11 07:29:57