Mobile photography has made huge strides in a short time. We have this great powerful device in our hands or pockets now with all the extra tools and software needed to capture, edit and distribute our images in an extremely efficient and flexible manner. Here are some tips for taking better mobile photographs.|
1. KNOW YOUR GEAR ::Understand how your mobile phone camera works and get familiar with its limitations. Yes, it has limitations. Typically these cameras have a limited shutter-speed range and a fixed aperture, so major in-camera exposure adjustments are made by adapting the ISO. The good news is that there are apps to help get around or hack your mobile camera’s limitations.
2. It's All About the Light :: It's true. It's all about the light.That's what will help make a good image a great image. Best to capitalize on when your device functions best under what lighting conditions.
3. Don’t think twice, take pictures whenever you want and of whatever you wish If you doubt whether to take a picture or not — take it! Snap it! Some moments will not be repeated. If you don’t like your picture you can always delete it, but if you had lost the moment you wouldn’t be able to turn back time and catch it.
4.Perspective Get down on your knees, lay down on the ground, climb a ladder, climb a tree: there are hundreds of possibilities for capturing another point of view of the same subject… try as many of them as possible
5. Zoom With Your Feet :: Please do not ever use the zoom on your smart phone . If you want to zoom in on something, use your legs and move!
6. Your Flash is So Annoying :: Now let me clarify. Please don't use your flash on your phone . If you played around and used the natural light around you, you will never need to use your flash .
7. Apps-tanding :: Mobile photography is awesome because of the 1000's of apps that are dedicated to the camera on smart phones . photographers, here are those apps that you must have in your mobile darkroom (Adobe Lightroom , Snapseed ,After light)
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .