Hello Mi Fans,|
091736dtu5zhihqpyytuqo.png.thumb.jpg (32.78 KB, Downloads: 4266)
2018-06-28 16:29:30 Upload
As you all already know that for flashing a fastboot ROM to Mi devices, we are using the MiFlash Tool v2017.7.20.0 version till date. Now Xiaomi has come up with a new stable version (v2018.5.28.0) which flashes the fastboot ROM with a simple one-click method.
Here is the simple installation process for Miflash tool(portable):
Download the MiFlash file from the below
1. This version supports both 32 & 64 bit PC but Window XP does not supported, you need to have at least Window 7.
2. This Miflash only supports the Qualcomm devices (devices before Mi 3 are not supported).
3. Make sure first you uninstall the old Miflash tool from your system!
Process of Install
1. Decompress the file and make sure that the extracted folder is on desktop.
2. Open the extracted folder (MiFlash2017-5-28-0), in the folder double click on the XiaoMiFlash file(application).
3. As it is portable setup, so you don't need to go through the installation process, once you click the XiaoMiFlash application the MiFlash will directly open and you are ready to flash your device.
IMPORTANT -please do not delete or move/open any other app/ from this folder it may result in bricking of device
091740yv85uxo779oo813x.jpg.thumb.jpg (93.95 KB, Downloads: 2422)
2018-06-28 16:29:29 Upload
Now you are all set to flash the fastboot ROM
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .