In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Album] you can make money online

2018-05-31 20:42:04
373 3
2018-05-31 20:42:04
Favorites RateRate

Pramod1988 | from app

Please post threads relating to Xiaomi only.
2018-05-31 21:23:42
Pramod Kumar
Thanks for the help, but I don't think that it's so easy to make money by only posting a video on a forum. The best way to make money is by working, and there is no other way. So searching for an easier way to make money is useless, and you will only waste your free time.  Nowadays there are a lot of easy works. For example, I work as a trader and I love my work. I make enough money for a living and also I have time to dedicate it to my family. After passing fbs registration my work became even easier because professional traders help me with my work. I mustn't worry anymore about almost anything.
2020-10-30 15:23:26
6372714816 replied at 2020-10-30 09:23:26
Thanks for the help, but I don't think that it's so easy to make money by only posting a video on a forum. The best way to make money is by working, and there is no other way. So searching for an easier way to make money is useless, and you will only waste your free time.  Nowadays there are a lot of easy works. For example, I work as a trader and I love my work. I make enough money for a living and also I have time to dedicate it to my family. After passing fbs registration my work became even easier because professional traders help me with my work. I mustn't worry anymore about almost anything.

Thanks for the information.
2020-11-01 03:51:35