In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Discussion] Mi 6X vs Mi 5X: Who Do You Like Better? The Predecessor or the Successor?

2018-05-12 12:54:25
844 2
Dear Mi Fans,

Now that Mi 6X has been launched, and we have it here in our hands. Let us not forget its predecessor, Mi 5X. Let us compare it side by side and see if it has improved or declined in terms of design and aesthetics.

There are still numerous things I like from the Mi 5X especially the placement of the camera as well as its battery size. But the rest I probably would give it to the Mi 6X.

What are your thoughts? Join the Discussion Below.

2018-05-12 12:54:25
Favorites RateRate

Dominique Bien | from Mi Note 3

For me, I much like its successor due to it have already the 2018 specs that Smartphone on this year should have.  Also it comes with AI camera that most of the 2018 flagship have.
2018-05-15 20:12:46
Camera and Performance-wise, Mi 6x wins (and hopefully, they would release a global version, Mi a2) but they REALLY have to remove the jack, don't they? What's worse is that there is no SD card slot. It could have been the perfect replacement if they at least kept the storage expansion
2018-05-16 06:24:41