Hello MIUI Users,
I assure you. If you follow all thesesteps, you can eliminate 90% of the ads in your mobile. Following these stepsprovided below, you’ll stop ads from popping up or displaying when you openspecific menus.
1: Disable MSA
· Open the Settings menu
· Scroll down to Password & Security and tapon Authorization & revocation
· Locate and disable MSA
· Tap Revoke in the pop-up command
· Open the device Settings menu
· Scroll down to Password& Security Privacy
· Find and click on the Adservices row, further click to Disable Personalized ad recommendation.
· Launch the Mi File Explorer onyour device
· Click on the three dash symbols which are at the top corner ofthe app’s interface
· Now, go to Settings About Rcommendations and turn it off
· Launch the Mi Browser andclick on the three vertical dashes which are on the bottom-right side of theapp window
· Tap on Settings.
· Click on Privacy &Security and disable PersonalizedService
· Open the MIUI Downloads app.
· Tap on the three verticaldashes on the top-right edge
· Select Settings
· Turn off show recommendedcontent.
· Also, in the pop-up menu, click OK.
· Launch the Mi Security App on your Xiaomi device
· Click on the settings GearIcon which is at the top corner.
· Under recommendations, select to turn off Receive recommendations.
· Click on Cleaner
· Disable “Receive recommendations.”
· Launch the Mi Music app and go to the settings menu
· Select Advanced settings andturn off recommendations
· Open the Mi Video app
· Click on the three vertical dashes on the top-right
· Tap Settings
· Disable online push notifications.
· Open the MIUI Themes app
· Visit the My Page menuand select Settings
· Turn off “Recommendations.”
Try this settings & share your thoughts in comments section
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .