In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T

[Discussion] I FIXED WI-FI ISSUE!

2020-09-26 18:26:46
964 7
So i had a problem with WI-FI, like youtube was loading slow and had high ping in games, i couldn't play games pubg brawl stars, so i went to settings, then Passwords and secuarity, location, Scanning and turned off bluetooth scanning and this helped and why? Using redmi note 8T. I just wanted to say this so if other people have this problem, maybe this could help them.
2020-09-26 18:26:46
Favorites1 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Rodolpho Carvalho | from Redmi Note 8

Yes, because both wifi and Bluetooth Turned on at The same time make wifi slow.
try to listen some Music using wifi and using a Bluetooth earphone or connected to your miband.
2020-09-26 18:57:55

Pro Bunny

Hydra1704 | from Redmi Note 8T

That's why if you want to use both at the same time, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and preserve your Internet speed, you need to connect on the Wi-Fi 5.0GHz signal. That way Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals can't interferance each other.
2020-09-26 20:48:55

Advanced Bunny

bumbu' Author | from Redmi Note 8T

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6338027968Hydra1704/url
That's why if you want to use both at the same time, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and preserve your Internet speed, you need to connect on the Wi-Fi 5.0GHz signal. That way Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals can't interferance each other./quote

i had problem, when Bluetooth was turned off still Wi-Fi was lagging and when i turned off Bluetooth scanning, now Wi-Fi works fine. and i posted this problem and other people said something else
2020-09-26 21:26:15

Advanced Bunny

Saulius Joint | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Hydra1704
That's why if you want to use both at the same time, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and preserve your Internet speed, you need to connect on the Wi-Fi 5.0GHz signal. That way Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals can't interferance each other.

Not truth. I even bought redmi ac2100 dual band router to test this bug on my RedmiN8p. Bad on both  signals. The problem is in phone hardware. Forget this, it's unsolvable.
2020-09-26 21:34:52

Advanced Bunny

Saulius Joint | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6289524148bumbu'/url
i had problem, when Bluetooth was turned off still Wi-Fi was lagging and when i turned off Bluetooth scanning, now Wi-Fi works fine. and i posted this problem and other people said something else/quote

You don't get a value of problem/phone bug. You can't enjoy listening music in youtube with bluetooth headphones while your phone is getting internet via WiFi. Or yours internet in phone is lagging and not working when your phone is connected to smartwatch.
2020-09-26 21:45:02

Pro Bunny

Hydra1704 | from Redmi Note 8T

Saulius Joint
Not truth. I even bought redmi ac2100 dual band router to test this bug on my RedmiN8p. Bad on both  signals. The problem is in phone hardware. Forget this, it's unsolvable.

It worked for me.
2020-09-26 21:52:37

Master Bunny

Nallekarhu69 | from Redmi Note 8T

bumbu'
i had problem, when Bluetooth was turned off still Wi-Fi was lagging and when i turned off Bluetooth scanning, now Wi-Fi works fine. and i posted this problem and other people said something else

it's better to disable WLAN scanning too. Anyway it's an usual bug for many phones, it doesn't matter their brands. This trick always works well. Have a nice day.
2020-09-27 00:59:01