In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Miui notifications is so bad!

2019-07-29 12:28:49
2121 10
Hello devs, i only want one thing of you, please, fix the notifications of miui, do a notifications UI like a oxygen os, a pixel, its more beautiful, more smooth, on miui has issues like the notifications dont show on lock screen, yeah, i click on settings for show but dont show, please developers, fix the notifications! All miui users will be happy with that!! Thank you!!
2019-07-29 12:28:49
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

InYourRoom | from Mi MIX 2

on my Mi Mix 2 same problem with global beta 9.6.27...i think the problem is that we use themes from theme app.
2019-07-29 13:06:08
In my phone, the notification shows in lockscreen very well.
Which theme are you using? Try POCO theme or classic theme.
2019-07-29 13:37:55
Feedback Team | Xiaomi Community Global

Rookie Bunny

Rawvana | from Mi 9T

9T global 10.3.10.0, (europa) notifications works very well. Only Viber app not show on lok screen (AOD).
2019-07-29 16:32:45
Real bad!
Why can't we control them better?

I have these slow, big white things showing up, if it is not when you are playing a game or it is when you don't want to see it!

Let us set the amount of time it shows up and to have it opacity or not or something.

2019-07-30 19:42:33
The guy with no user name...

Semi Pro Bunny

Jusoko | from app

it would be good if they ditched the miui notification style, but I don't think they will becouse all Chinies companies use that style of notification style which break almost all the features
2019-07-30 23:01:00

Advanced Bunny

Nilay Rachchh | from mobile

JBJ2
In my phone, the notification shows in lockscreen very well.
Which theme are you using? Try POCO theme or classic theme.

No man.
Lock screen Notification isn't showing in classic theme also.
Im from India
And I can't see any notification of WhatsApp, Facebook or any other major application.
Please go deeper for this issue, it's still persists.
2019-07-31 05:12:05
Nilay Rachchh replied at 2019-07-31 05:12:05
No man.
Lock screen Notification isn't showing in classic theme also.
Im from India

Did you turn on lockscreen notification for individual app?
Check if it turns on by going to phone settings - Notification & Status bar - App Notification - App you desire to set - lock screen notification for all categories.
2019-07-31 09:31:59

Semi Pro Bunny

Arafatmia | from app

For poco f1 internet speed meter
2019-07-31 17:46:07
JBJ2 replied at 2019-07-31 02:31:59
Did you turn on lockscreen notification for individual app?
Check if it turns on by going to phone settings - Notification & Status bar - App Notification - App you desire to set - lock screen notification for all categories.

Hi, also having the same problem with Google and Google news app, already tried all the tips given here but still not showing either on lock screen or main.But I get from facebook messenger and skype and probably others
Using latest version 10.3.6
Is there something I can do or where to forward this to?
Also done these steps supposed to work for Xiaomi phones

https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/360001562747-Known-issues-with-Android-notifications

but till now it ain't showing any changes and not sure about step 3 on Poco

Thanks in advance

2019-08-01 01:46:43
Jm&m replied at 2019-08-01 01:46:43
Hi, also having the same problem with Google and Google news app, already tried all the tips given here but still not showing either on lock screen or main.But I get from facebook messenger and skype and probably others
Using latest version 10.3.6
Is there something I can do or where to forward this to?

The no.4 of step 3 in image is quite different from Xiaomi phone. When you go to Settings - App notification - App you desire to set, there might some categories. You have to turn on lockscreen notification for all these categories.

For Google app and Google News app, try to follow same steps in image but make sure that you follow instructions given by me for Step 3.
2019-08-01 09:54:48