In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[Winner List Released] Reply now and stand a chance to win cool prizes!

2018-03-12 17:43:12

18,772 953

Reply now and stand a chance to win cool prizes! Introductions to Mi Community

Hi everyone! I'm Joey from the Philippines. :) I'm 23 and work in social media. I'm known as Stallixx in the MIUI Global Forums as well in other social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. I'm also a Senior Member in the XDA-Developers forum and known as the creator of the Pixel 2 Experience magisk module for rooted users.

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?

I became a fan when Xiaomi announced that they were introducing their first Android One device. As an Android enthusiast, I'm a big fan of open-source and being able to create ROMs for devices other than stock ROMs. My favorite part of Android is being able to customize the device and with Android One, I know that it will bring stability and security to my device. I also like Xiaomi's products as they are of good quality and have very pleasing aesthetics when it comes to designs.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you own?

I personally bought my Mi A1 last month. It has everything I need in a device. LTE, Dual Camera, 64GB internal storage, an SD card slot and an awesome design. It's personally my favorite in all of the devices I've owned as I own other Android One devices from other brands as well. I also have a Mi Piston Pro HD earphones which have great sound and a good overall build. Xiaomi gives me a good feel and experience and I know their other devices are great as well.

3) Leave us a message also, what do you want Xiaomi to do in the Philippines?

I want Xiaomi to flourish in the Philippines as a competitor to other brands such as Samsung, Huawei, Vivo and Oppo. I want Xiaomi to compete with other brands and show the Filipinos that Xiaomi has so much to offer, not just in quality but in quantity as well. I know Xiaomi can overthrow other brands in just months as all of the products presented by Xiaomi are affordable and will provide awesome experiences for people. I would love it if Xiaomi would open a store in SM Marikina or Ayala Malls Feliz. Thank you so much for the awesome products!
2018-03-13 15:37:30
Reply Report
PRESS RATE IF I HELPED YOU!

Feel free to check out my Magisk module HERE
ZhongHua replied at 2018-03-13 16:02:30
Welcome to Mi Community Joey!
Enjoy your stay, I'm glad you're here with us, especially as you're  ...

Thanks for the welcome! :) Glad to be here as well with other Xiaomi enthusiasts. Hope to enjoy my stay here in the Mi Community!
2018-03-13 16:03:40
Reply Report

Joey Huab | from Mi A1

jaaalijaaa
Thank you for your reply! Happy to meet you here! Cheers

Nice to meet you here as well! See you around and cheers!
2018-03-14 00:12:49
Reply Report

Joey Huab | from Mi A1

Congrats to all winners!
2018-03-20 09:42:04
Reply Report

• Followers

• Threads