In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

I'm New here Hope you can help me out.

2018-03-02 23:57:19

1,228 14

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Hi there! Welcome to the Mi community! What help do u need?
2018-03-03 00:05:36
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Here's the review provided by @JJ on his thread.

Unboxing the Redmi 5A! Find Out Exactly What You'll get when purchasing the Redmi 5A!

http://c.mi.com/thread-719030-1-0.html
2018-03-03 02:32:08
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Kerk Lik Christopher
Take a trip down to the outlet that nearby you to hands on the phone first before you making the pur ...

Agree and Kerk is so right! NEVER BUY ANY PHONES/GADGETS without having to check on it hands on. Unless you've been reading all the reviews online. This is a good buy phone but phones aren't meant for everyone as we have our own preference when it comes to using phones. So it depends in your lifestyle and what is the specs you need to match with your lifestyle..
2018-03-03 13:20:41
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Kerk Lik Christopher
Thks bro (^^)v

$99 SGD is very cheap already compare to other brands can simply cost few hundred  ...

Right. If the phone specs suits the user plus the freebies they can get is already a best deal hehe. (^=^)
2018-03-03 13:34:12
Reply Report

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

btw Christian, let us know if u need help or advice before buying this phone. My first question is do u use your phone to play games a lot? Like hardcore games?
2018-03-03 13:38:02
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list