Hey guys!!! |
Today's tutorial is on How to Install Google Camera HDR+ on Mi A1 using windows and without root!
pvm_xiaomi-mi-a1-high-ed-4gb64gb-dual-sim-pink-01_15721_1504710489.jpg (30.77 KB, Downloads: 7)
2018-02-26 22:39:40 Upload
1. Download this Mi A1 GCam.zip link: http://tiny.cc/MiA1GCam and open it.
2. Open GCam Mi A1 and click "Run as administrator"
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.50.30 AM.png (157.69 KB, Downloads: 12)
2018-02-26 22:49:57 Upload
3. Install the 1.4.3 drivers but if your phone is not detected, you may install the other version.
4. In the installer browser, type in "y" to install ADB and fastboot.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.52.26 AM.png (156.6 KB, Downloads: 6)
2018-02-26 22:51:27 Upload
5. Then type "y" again to install ADB system-wide.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.54.00 AM.png (183.72 KB, Downloads: 5)
2018-02-26 22:53:07 Upload
6. Then type "y" to install device drivers.
7. If for some reason, your phone is not detected, go to device manager Portable Devices Mi A1 Update Driver and update the drivers manually
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 11.55.26 AM.png (157.91 KB, Downloads: 4)
2018-02-26 22:56:05 Upload
8. Then on your Mi A1, enable developer options.(Settings SystemAbout phoneBuild NumberAbout Phone Developer Options enable OEM unlocking, and USB debugging. Then go to security settingsremove fingerprints, and screen locks. You can reenable them after the installation process.
9. Connect your phone to the computer.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.04.55 PM.png (279.74 KB, Downloads: 3)
2018-02-26 23:04:07 Upload
10. Open Command Prompt and type in "adb version" and enter to ensure that this is working.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.06.07 PM.png (63.08 KB, Downloads: 5)
2018-02-26 23:05:08 Upload
11. Then type in "adb devices" and enter to make sure the phone is connected to the computer.
12. This will turn up on your phone and click ok.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.08.25 PM.png (318.59 KB, Downloads: 4)
2018-02-26 23:07:28 Upload
13. Then type "adb devices" and enter again to ensure your phone is connected to the computer.
14. Open the tool and click camera icon to install google camera app.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.11.22 PM.png (149.44 KB, Downloads: 5)
2018-02-26 23:10:24 Upload
15. You should see "enable USB debugging" again on your phone and click "ok"
16. Let the tool install the app and do not interupt the downloading. Your phone will go into fastboot then reboot. (do not touch anything during this process)
17. After the reboot, go google camera app and allow everything.
18. Go to settings in google camera appAdvanced HDR+ parametersSuper High, enable Portrait mode, enable Use ZSL, select 100% in HDR+ image quality, enable improve photos in low light, and enable any other settings you want.
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.17.26 PM.png (312.13 KB, Downloads: 4)
2018-02-26 23:16:28 Upload
19. Force quit your app and reopen it again.
20. Enjoy the google camera HDR+ APP!
Please Note: Use this method at your own risk, we will not bear any responsibility should there be failure in installing this app.
Source: