In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[ROM] Mi A1 Rebooting Repeatedly

2018-02-21 02:47:30
14616 17
Hello to all,
Dear Friends I bought new phone from market not from MI store, phone don't have warranty, and after 1 day it rebooting itself, please help me and guide me how to fix it?
2018-02-21 02:47:30
Favorites RateRate

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

Please let us know if you have tried rooting the phone as seems it stuck in boot loop but check this out to fix the issue , You may get all of your data wiped from phone.https://youtu.be/AhlpHFrVPvA
2018-02-21 04:28:56
Pramod Kumar

Rookie Bunny

am1n Author |

Pramod1988 replied at 2018-02-21 00:28:56
Please let us know if you have tried rooting the phone as seems it stuck in boot loop but check this ...

Good Day, I don't like rooted phone, I bought it new, and after 1 day rebooting issue starting, and I did all step in this video before, but same, I install a new firmware, same issue, then install android 7 same issue, and shop were I bought they didn't give me warranty and they don't want to change.

2 days before I went to MI Center in UAE Dubai, but they check this phone bought from outside and they don't want to fix without money, now I confused, why Xiaomi made like this phone(with motherboard problem) and they don't want to fix it, I'm always using Mi phones, first time I got like this, please help me?((
2018-02-21 13:18:25

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

So sorry to hear that, you are facing this problem but always recommended to buy from Authorised resellers or from Mi Store, so you can have free service covered during warranty period. I would suggest to go one of Mi service center near by and fix the problem as any other attempt may brick the phone permanently.
2018-02-21 13:25:46
Pramod Kumar

Rookie Bunny

Alric II | from Mi A1

make a screenshot
2018-02-21 13:28:02

Rookie Bunny

am1n Author |

Pramod1988 replied at 2018-02-21 09:25:46
So sorry to hear that, you are facing this problem but always recommended to buy from Authorised res ...

There are asking like 100$ if they fix it, but I don't want to pay such amount, understand me, I bought it for 211$ and how I will pay 50% more of phone amount, any another brands no have any issue, my second device Iphone 7 plus, its also bought from outside, and i got some problem with battery, and phone didn't work that time, Apple Store took it without any problem and fix it, this is I understand how they love customers...
2018-02-21 13:45:39

Rookie Bunny

am1n Author | from app

Alric II
make a screenshot

screenshot of logo? it's same like normal booting, first time vibrat and show logo, after brightness will be high and again reboot vibrating and repeatedly like this
2018-02-21 13:52:11

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

I understand you upset but as a long time mi user , I will assure you Xiaomi gives the best service always  and never compromise with product quality but always buy products from Authorised Mi store and reseller which gives best after sales service.
2018-02-22 00:48:05
Pramod Kumar

Rookie Bunny

am1n Author | from app

Pramod1988
I understand you upset but as a long time mi user , I will assure you Xiaomi gives the best service  ...

this shop reseller of MI devices, and they will not give warranty, that why, you know I doubt that its because of Power Bottom, because when I press and after some times it will restart, or maybe because of battery
2018-02-22 02:13:52
is it possible that the problem is chrome webview?

Try this method:
enable developer settings and turn on "Multiprocess webview"
disable Chrome and then go to playstore and search for "android webview" update the app and the reboot problem will be fixed

Also, yes like what pramod has mentioned, there are many not genuine phones out there so it would be best if you purchase from the store so that you get warranty and have it fixed for free!
2018-02-22 13:58:37

Rookie Bunny

am1n Author | from app

mememifan
is it possible that the problem is chrome webview?

Try this method:

all this step I did with all android version, but no changes still rebooting.
2018-02-22 20:34:03