In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Tutorial] Photographing Macro Using Focus Stacking Technique

2018-02-06 10:05:38
1017 4

Teknik Focus Stacking Use Smartphone

In photography terms, the focus stacking technique is photographing an object several times with a focal point that changes then processing some of the photos using some applications like photoshop, zerene stacker etc., where to get one photo with a combined focal point
Focus stacking is one of the tricks to get wide sharp space from some photos with narrow focus areas. I'm using a Smartphone Redmi 2. Rough description like this when you usually photographing insects with one photo then the result will be as in figure 1.

Under these conditions the technique of focus stacking can be useful. With focus stacking we take several photos of insects from the same place and with the same camera settings, but the focal point changes, moving from front to back. The result is then stacked and combined so that we get a sharp insect photo as shown in Figure 2.

Shooting Process With Focus Stacking Technique Following are the steps of photographing with focus stacking technique for insect photo like Gamabar 2, you can modify the way according to requirement, shooting condition and your own style. You can replace insects with other objects / photo objects. For this example, I use smartphone redmi 2. Before we start the process first prepare the tools stacking itself.

1. Rail As for the function of this rail is as a tool to advance or mundurkan object or smarphone us.

2. Micrometer The next tool is a micrometer. The reason why I use this to make it easier to petrify me to push forward his rail. Actually without any micrometer you are already bias menggunkan rail only. This is only in addition if friends want to be creative

After the two tools are combined as in the picture below

3. Lights Here I use the LED lights as lighting aids. You can use any lamp. Suggestion use 5Watt lamp

Continue to photograph.
1. Place the object (insect) in a place that can help its position stable and not easily change.
2. Put your smartphone on the holder or rail already in the raft / prepare.
3. I am adding a reflector as a multiplier tool.
4. Set focus on Manual Focus
5. For this article I take a photo with my focal point manually slide from the front end flower Insect then backward bit by bit into the back insect. Every focal point change I take one photo.6. Make sure smartphones and insects remain in position. The slightest change will damage the final result later. The only thing that is allowed to change is the focal point.7. When finished, export photos on the computer.Here are the results of my Stacking Photo using Redmi 2 Smartphone

2018-02-06 10:05:38
Favorites RateRate

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

Amazing photography
2018-02-06 10:32:13
Pramod Kumar

Pro Bunny

Mamoonism | from Mi A1

wow awesome
2018-02-06 11:15:35

Advanced Bunny

Redmitt | from Redmi Note 3

excellent photos and even more so for a phone camera
2018-02-06 18:33:00
wow these are rly nice shots! thanks alot for sharing! Welcome to the UAE Mi Community too !!!
2018-02-07 22:08:31