In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Mix

[Discussion] Mi Mix Ultimate Pros and Cons .

2017-11-09 08:37:58
1436 4
Hi Mi mix users and fans .
I've been using the Mi Mix ultimate 18 k (Ram:6 Gb . 256 memory ) for about one month from now .
Here are some Pros and cons for my point of view :
  Pros   
- Speed : this phone is incredibly fast ,i've tried a lot of other big company phones like apple or samsug ,but realy this one is a beast .
- The screen : the screen is too big and confortable .
- Handheld : despite of his big screen ,mi mix is very confortable at catshing and using with one hand .
- Battery capacity : is fantastic : i can use it all the day with full charge and at the night is still 40 %of charge .
- Smooth.

Cons     

- No update available untill now , specialy Miui 9 .
-  The camera : the camera quality is very awful . It's not the best phone camera in the market .
- not compatible with mi pc suite .

Tht's all for the moment , i wish that can help giving an idea about the phone .
2017-11-09 08:37:58
Favorites RateRate

Bryan_Fury | from app

if you wish to sell it I am ready to buy just whatsapp me 0504646116
2017-11-09 14:16:11
thank you for the information! Also, MIUI 9 Stable rom for Mi Mix should be out early december!
2017-11-09 21:35:15

Rookie Bunny

Salim kitom Author | from MIX

yeah thats right
2017-11-10 08:36:16

Rookie Bunny

Salim kitom Author | from MIX

where do u live ?
2017-11-10 08:36:46