In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] The Miko who disguises herself as a Ninja?

2022-06-23 07:59:35
3024 3
What's up Mi Genshin fans! It's your friendly neighborhood Super Mod !

The latest Genshin character is here and she's an interesting one. In Japanese history you did have female ninja and one of their many disguises would be shrine maidens at the local shrines. That's because that would give them access to people they could find information on.

But Kuki was actually from a family of shrine maidens and she didn't want that life so she joined up with a gang and to make sure nobody recognized her from the shrine she put on a mask making herself look like a ninja. So she's like a reverse ninja lol

She also plays like one too since she's a healer. And as far as I can tell she's a pretty good one. She heals a large amount 6 times in a short span of time. Compare that to older healers like Barbara and Qiqi who only heal 3 times spaced out in the same time frame. But unlike them her Burst doesn't provide more healing. Instead it provides a damage boost so it's different gameplay.

The other characters you've seen before. Itto and Gorou actually only appeared over half a year ago on their debut. The thing is that's because they pretty much only work together and with other Geo characters on the team. Gorou's deal is that he boosts Geo character damage and Itto relies on these boosts to do as much damage as he can.

Finally there's Chongyun who is just really good at providing Cryo for reactions. He was paired with Xiangling and that's how it usually goes. These two are part of something called the Chinese National Team which has been a competitive team in the game since launch.

Anyway the new event is out today and it's likely to cause damage to your team. So if you got Kuki Shinobu why not try her out? She might come in handy in a pinch.

Disclaimer: The above remarks are from the author himself and do not represent official news from Xiaomi. For specific information, please refer to the official news. Thank you
2022-06-23 07:59:35
Favorites1 RateRate
The new event has now ended. It wasn't difficult at all which was nice and there was surprisingly plenty of new information for the upcoming Sumeru region too. This game just keeps getting better!
2022-06-28 08:45:39
Another event has ended. The next update's preview is coming tomorrow. Wow it feels like v2.7 just got started and now it's already over. And the amount of story we got out of it this time was tremendous! v2.8 seems like it'll be more relaxing but from the characters teased already I have to wonder about it. They seem to have been picked specifically. I guess we'll see tomorrow!
2022-07-02 07:00:48

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2022-08-13 18:23:52