In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] The Moment with My dad. Happy Father’s Day!

2022-06-19 15:18:20
23732 39

Hello Xiaomi Fans,

Thanks for taking part in our activity “Share the Moment with Your Father”. We are very impressed by your photos, stories and wishes! Let's enjoy our lucky winners' stories together!

Story by Jasz Cawil

This is a photo of me, my daugther and my dad. This is also his first time carrying my daugther. This is also his first time visiting our new house. This was my birthday celebration photo with him...

...but despite of all the first times during that day that photo is also our last photo together because he died of COVID. I did not thought it will happen. I thought can still see him on my birthday. If I only knew it will happend I could have told him a lot of this.

We ever you are dad you are still invited in my birthday or even in just ordinary day. I miss you a lot. I wish I can hug you now. I am grateful that you are my father. You are irreplacable. Happy father's day dad! I love you!

Story by LM Kommentaar

Our Dad Nathan just after he delivered Baby Christíor on 10 March 2022 at our house. This was an unplanned home birth and Dad did it like a pro. He is our protector and our rock. Dad is the best! He deserves a medal.

Story by Selorme

My dad is not one who likes taking pictures so here's a selfie I took of us while he was driving. br
I was 16 and had just gotten a scholarship to study abroad. I'm his first daughter and I know he was proud of me because of the tears in his eyes whenever we talk about the time I'd finally leave but he held his head high and drove me to the market to get all the supplies I'd need for my travel. While on the way we talked about how I shouldn't let go of all he has taught me as a dad and should always do my best to behave well. When he picked me up from the airport the next year, that was my first time seeing my dad crying with tears running down his face. One of those life moments I will never forget. Happy father's Day dad. I just want to appreciate what an awesome dad you've been to us and how much you've shown us how to be better human beings with your hardwork, honesty and dedication

The original thread is: https://c.mi.com/thread-4088234-8-1.html

Happy Father's Day!

2022-06-19 15:18:20
Favorites28 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

HANSUJA | from app

Do you think we are fools? You picked winners only from first 2 days of entries. What about others who posted after that? Contest was valid untill today morning. What kind of insult is this to the other contestants? why you guys even hold contest with such unprofessional attitude??
2022-06-19 15:37:52
What a shame. What a joke. Before going on your weekend holiday on Saturday, you already picked winners. Then what about those who posted on Saturday and Sundays? A complete waste of time for them? Why you hold a contest when you don't have proper time to check entries? Only the 3rd entry was selected from Saturday entries. Worthless admins.
2022-06-19 15:42:21

Advanced Bunny

no0bi3ta | from app

HANSUJA
Do you think we are fools? You picked winners only from first 2 days of entries. What about others who posted after that? Contest was valid untill today morning. What kind of insult is this to the other contestants? why you guys even hold contest with such unprofessional attitude??

it's based on the context. not on the day of joining
2022-06-19 15:44:38

Master Bunny

aboshalaby | from app

<span style="background-color:#7BAAF7;">Congratulations to the prize winner
2022-06-19 15:45:08

Advanced Bunny

nkhay | from app

aboshalaby
&lt;span style="background-color:#7BAAF7;"&gt;Congratulations to the prize winner

nice
2022-06-19 15:45:16

Semi Pro Bunny

Harri_ooo | from app

wow
2022-06-19 15:47:46

Rookie Bunny

LM Kommentaar | from app

Thanks guys. He's ecstatic! Today he is feeling like a winner &#129315;
2022-06-19 15:49:45

Rookie Bunny

HANSUJA | from mobile

no0bi3ta
it's based on the context. not on the day of joining

My complaints, my thoughts all are for admins, the superior of this place. Who are you to poke nose? Stay away from the things which do not concern you, unless your fake account has won. Which is very common in this place. Lol
2022-06-19 15:52:43

Advanced Bunny

no0bi3ta | from app

HANSUJA
My complaints, my thoughts all are for admins, the superior of this place. Who are you to poke nose? Stay away from the things which do not concern you, unless your fake account has won. Which is very common in this place. Lol

go on cry
2022-06-19 15:53:35

Rookie Bunny

Julia 03 | from app

Shared this thread
2022-06-19 15:55:19