In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Mobile data/4g doesn't work in some apps // Dados móveis/4g não funciona em alguns apps

2022-06-16 22:55:45
7054 3
My mobile data connection stopped working in some apps and I don't know what to do. Specially in games (at the loading screen and match loading) it says I have no connection, though everything is fine. I works at general game interface, including to send friends messages and buy items w/cash, etc, but not at the matches and inicial loading screen. It works with Wi-fi (I don´t like to use it while playing cause I feel like it lags more than w/ 4g). Tried everything (updating with the telephone company, reseting data configs. and, most recently the hard reset).

If anyone has this problem too and/or know where it may be coming from, or anything that could help, I'd be grateful...

////

Meus dados móveis pararam de funcionar em alguns apps e eu não sei mais o que fazer. Especialmente em jogos notei que não funciona no carregamento inicial e quando se inicia uma partida (jogos online). Já na interface geral dos jogos ele funciona normalmente, inclusive para mensagens pra amigos e compras, assim como para aplicativos de redes sociais. No wi-fi tudo funciona normalmente (só não gosto de usar, por conta do lag).
Já tentei de tudo... Atualizar a linha, limpar chip, resetar configurações e a última e mais desesperada medida, o hard reset.

Alguém com o mesmo problema ou imagina de onde possa vir esse bug, ou que eventualmente imagine o que pode funcionar? Mesmo no histórico de atualizações não notei nada incomum que possa ter causado isso...

2022-06-16 22:55:45
Favorites RateRate
Try factory resetting your device or reinstalling and updating your games again.
2022-06-17 11:33:14

Rookie Bunny

Rafaelacm Author |

AP1972 replied at 2022-06-17 00:33:14
Try factory resetting your device or reinstalling and updating your games again.

Actually, I tried both options, none successful :') Next step is to change the SIM Card and hope to be this the problem...
2022-06-19 02:02:59

Rookie Bunny

Walmir | from mobile

Rafaelacm
Actually, I tried both options, none successful :') Next step is to change the SIM Card and hope to be this the problem...

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem with my mobile data, have you managed to find any solution yet?
2022-07-11 21:24:21