In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Games News] [Mi Gamer Team]Catalyst Black, which will be released next month in May 2022

2022-04-30 23:01:13
4062 1

Hey Mi Fans!A new game is going to launch next month which is Catalyst Black .The game is powered by the same in-house engine that powers Vainglory, making it perfect for competitive play on low-end devices. After all, Catalyst Black looks a lot like Vainglory, but this time around, Super Evil Megacorp has opted for something more akin to a top-down competitive shooter instead of MOBA mechanics.

Aside from the myriad build options, the game's versatility continues with its controls, which may be played with either a touchscreen or a traditional controller. Top-tier players, according to the creator, may compete with either set of controls, which sounds intriguing. Fair play appears to be a recurring theme throughout the game, regardless of player skill or control preference.

Of course, the game will be free to play, and there will be a method to pay to advance faster, but because characters should be able to compete with levelled characters, it seems that purchasing to advance faster is just a convenience feature.

Game Trailer

2022-04-30 23:01:13
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

Thanks for sharing the game
2022-05-01 06:13:17