In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] [Mi Gamer Team]CSR Racing 2 Gameplay And Review On Mi 11x / Redmi k40

2022-03-21 23:44:01
1641 4
Hey Mi Fans!

Today i am going to review CSR Racing 2 ,mobile games aren't as likely to become vaporware as their console counterparts, but CSR Racing 2 was getting close. It had been announced, had been in the works for some time, and had been in soft launch for a long period.

Summary

The general framework in CSR2 is similar to that in CSR1. A plot offers you a purpose to be drag racing across some breathtaking landscape while working your way up the ranks via five progressively difficult groups of racers. After defeating four henchmen, you can face the boss, who must be defeated three times. If you beat the boss in a special race for the fourth time, you'll get his or her ride to use in the next tier of races.

Graphics And Overview

Natural motion delivers on its promise to boost the ante on the game's aesthetics, and the cars look very good even before you do anything to them. The lighting and reflections are particularly appealing, and you can even open the doors, hood, and trunk if your phone or tablet has enough power under the hood. Purchased cars roll off the truck and into your garage, putting you as close as you can without a ten-figure net worth to owning an incredibly costly fleet of high-performance vehicles.

Conclusion

I would strongly recommend that you play CSR Racing 2 if you haven't already. The experience's simplicity and attention to detail make it well worth the time you spend trying to drag race a Bugatti Veyron.Graphics are amazing also the car collection apeals a lot in this game .But yes the game requirements are bit high so see that once before downloading .

Screen Recording

2022-03-21 23:44:01
Favorites1 RateRate
nice review..
2022-03-22 00:19:27
Nice!!
2022-03-22 02:49:33

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

It looks good.
2022-03-22 05:48:15

Resource Team