In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] [Mi Gamer Team] Energy: Anti Stress Loops Gameplay Review On Mi 11x

2022-03-19 23:55:23
1840 3

Hey Mi Fans!
Today i am going to review Energy : Anti Stress Loops game .If you're looking for a simple tap game to help you focus, ENERGY is the game for you. This smart game, like other easy-to-learn logic games, has unending brain-teasers and a circle-like structure: because you can't finish it, your progress is like an eternal circle. It's ideal to play while waiting in line or at the airport.

Mental Health
This quiet, minimalist, and intelligent game, which is part of the well-known Infinity Loop brand, will assist you in dealing with anxiety and OCD. You must tap to connect every wire to the lamp and make a closed light transmission rather than closing limitless loops. When you tap the first line, your concentration will improve and any anxiety or OCD symptoms will go. Try to light the circuit as many times as possible and fill your mind with pleasant thoughts.

Summary
The simplicity and satisfaction delivered by Energy are reminiscent of the classic Loop. All you have to do now is tap the wire to spin it and connect all of the lines. To lighting the light circuit, make sure the transmission comprises at least a lamp circle, a wire, and a lightning bolt circle. When everything is connected, the wire loops will glow!

Conclusion
This game is recommended by those with OCD symptoms as a wonderful approach to improve: To combat OCD and anxiety difficulties, take a couple of doses every day. It's a bit like doing yoga on your phone.

Gameplay

2022-03-19 23:55:23
Favorites RateRate
Good!!
2022-03-20 02:57:31

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

Thanks for sharing the game
2022-03-20 05:57:37

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing ❤️