In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other

[] Last Call! Operation of Old Community App to Shutdown. Upgrade Now!

2022-02-22 20:12:25
2081 9

Hello Xiaomi fans!

Thank you fans for your help and support to the Xiaomi community, we used to have a lot of good times on the old Xiaomi community APP. but starting from 2/25, the old community site will be permanently closed (including APP and PC end),The operation and maintenance of App V5.1.0 and older will no longer be available as well.  The staff of Xiaomi community will also fully migrate the operation work to the new community.

Hope you are doing great with the all-new Xiaomi Community https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi.global.bbs which has been launched in order to ensure better user experience for the fans.

We are all set to welcome you on our new community which is meant to be a better platform for us to be together. Update now to ensure you are not missing even a single exciting content on new Community.

It’s not an end, but brand new start. We believe that everyone will have an awesome new journey in the new site of Xiaomi Community.

We are Better Together
In New Community

2022-02-22 20:12:25
Favorites1 RateRate

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing
2022-02-22 21:00:25
This community will shutdown on 25th February. Please go to the Google Play Store NOW and update your community app. Looking forward to seeing you all in the new community.
2022-02-22 21:56:27
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.
The new community can also be found at  https://new.c.mi.com/uk  
2022-02-22 22:02:43
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.
Farewell to the old platform, it served us well, bugs, creaks and all. Onwards to the new, improved one :D
2022-02-22 22:39:55

Grand Master Bunny

hatim57 | from app

thanks
2022-02-23 01:17:22

Grand Master Bunny

hatim57 | from app

I will stay on the old one until its last breath I am faithful until the end my wife can confirm it lol
2022-02-23 01:18:42

Master Bunny

'PG'.., | from app

Thanks for sharing :D
2022-02-24 21:40:19

Master Bunny

'PG'.., | from app

I've tried updating today and the playstore keeps downloading the old version, so keeps bringing me back here.<br>
(it obviously doesn't want me to leave)<br>
;D
2022-02-25 03:12:00
'PG'..,
I've tried updating today and the playstore keeps downloading the old version, so keeps bringing me back here.&lt;br&gt;
(it obviously doesn't want me to leave)&lt;br&gt;
;D

The Play Store link above should take you to the new community app, If not it may be because you are in a country or region that has not moved to the new app. It could also be the region your phone or Google account is set to.
2022-02-25 18:11:14