In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Review] Xiaomi 11T poor quality control

2021-12-30 03:47:23
346 1
Other than the phone doesnt support 10 Bit color and HDR Video playback (In youtube, VLC, MX player, etc)
The 11T has very poor quality control, that's why I had my first device replaced, here is what I experienced:
The first device had buzzing noise on sound (400-700Hz range) That is quite annoying and frusturating, and the second thing was it had a 5 Hour SOT battery life , which is quite poor (6 hours on 60Hz)

I had the first phone replaced for another one, which was somewhat better, it still has the same speaker issue, but the battery life is much greater, but still not impressive (8hrs) or (10 hrs Battery saver, 60Hz) which means there is still room for improvement on the software side. But the deal breaker is, the screen has vertical striations, that appear mostly when brightness is between 30-60% on gray or white backgrounds.

2021-12-30 03:47:23
Favorites RateRate
I'm facing the same screen issue with my 11t pro. Looks like darker areas...
2022-01-01 09:25:41