In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Pad 4

[Q&A] Is Mi Pad 4 8 inches still worth it?

2021-12-19 19:44:37
19808 1
I read somewhere here on Reddit (cannot find the post) that Xiaomi is out of the tablet game, they are not thinking about a Mi Pad 5 or other tablets. Is it still worth getting a Mi Pad 4 (8 inches in my case) now at the beginning of 2020? I am not sure that Xiaomi will not release a newer tablet, but considering that in 2019 they did not, it may be true.
I had a Mediapad M3 (8 inches) and I passed it on the family. I miss the times when I was playing on the big screen, but on the other hand carrying another device for gaming only is a bit overkill (I have a Note 8 that I am using for almost anything). Using Note 8 for everything is really, really taking a toll on the battery. I found a used Mi Pad 4 8 inches for 146 EUR (probably 150 EUR with transportation costs) that is barely used. I am reluctant to buy it because I do not really need it, using Note 8 seems to be good enough. I am just missing the big screen. I do not want Mediapad ever again (because of the Mediatek processor, the lack of audio jack, the higher price, higher diagonal) or any other tablet.

2021-12-19 19:44:37
Favorites RateRate

I read somewhere here on Reddit (cannot find the post) that Xiaomi is out of the tablet game, they are not thinking about a Mi Pad 5 or other tablets. Is it still worth getting a Mi Pad 4 (8 inches in my case) now at the beginning of 2020? I am not sure that Xiaomi will not release a newer tablet, but considering that in 2019 they did not, it may be true.
I had a Mediapad M3 (8 inches) and I passed it on the family. I miss  https://speedtest.vet/the times when I was playing on the big screen, but on the other hand carrying another device for gaming only is a bit overkill (I have a Note 8 that I am using for almost anything). Using Note 8 for everything is really,  https://showbox.tools/really taking a toll on the battery. I found a used Mi Pad 4 8 inches for 146 EUR (probably 150 EUR with transportation costs) that is barely used. I am reluctant to buy it because I do not really need it, using Note 8 seems to be good enough. I am just missing the big screen. I do not want Mediapad ever again (because of the Mediatek processor, the lack of audio jack, the higher price, higher diagonal) or any other tablet.
issue got solved!!
2021-12-21 23:27:07