In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Smart Home

[Discussion] Xiaomi art Camera 2K

2021-12-18 23:16:50

261 8
Just to chime in, they are NOT meant for outdoors as not weather/waterproof. Fine if you put them inside on a window sill, but otherwise, be super careful
2021-12-18 23:18:59
Reply Report

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

HungarianHustler
gonna be honest probably something directed my attention away from doing thorough reading or someone advertised it with an outside picture or the older previous version was weather resistant now I'm not sure. but thanks for the reply. in my case they will be under cover but now not sure about the temperature changes. will see how it goes at least it was dirt cheap 💥🤠

yeah, humidity will get to them though. But yeah, as long as you're aware of that... If you want weather proof ones, the outdoor ones cane a few days ago on the mi store (just be aware they need the receiver to function)
2021-12-19 00:04:03
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Xiaomi Wear App
Doing our Part 1 : World Environment Day
Scam Buster
Doing our Part October : United Nations
Mi to You October 2021
Smart Doorbell Survey
Mi to You December 2021