In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Others

[Q & A] Help please with product reviews!!!

2021-12-16 06:33:09
276 5
Hi, I've been trying to leave short reviews of my items I purchased recently and I've been getting the same error messages over and over. Tried do it from laptop but there was some info if I do leave feedbacks using the Mi app the points will be doubled. And of course I want double points but I need help with this issue. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Bought a few things. A picture attached with the error message. Thanks for your time!
2021-12-16 06:33:09
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

I've had the same issue and not sure whyit is. the only way to get the points is on the pc but you won't get double points unfortunately
2021-12-16 17:28:53
That's an interesting one, will forward to the people in charge
2021-12-16 18:17:21

Advanced Bunny

HungarianHustler Author | from app

Torlyn
That's an interesting one, will forward to the people in charge

thank you for the effort I think it needs to be fixed as others have had the same issue and not fair on losing out on those precious points 🤠
2021-12-16 18:41:42
HungarianHustler replied at 2021-12-16 10:41:42
thank you for the effort I think it needs to be fixed as others have had the same issue and not fair on losing out on those precious points 🤠

Absolutely agree, not just the points, but it's for a lot of people the first point of contact with the brand, and for one that prides themselves on making people-friendly products, it's a fail to not have something smooth in their shop. Passed it on, we'll see how it goes
2021-12-16 20:13:01

Advanced Bunny

HungarianHustler Author | from app

Torlyn
Absolutely agree, not just the points, but it's for a lot of people the first point of contact with the brand, and for one that prides themselves on making people-friendly products, it's a fail to not have something smooth in their shop. Passed it on, we'll see how it goes

you are absolutely right and thank you again for forwarding this to the relevant people, in the name of everyone! hopefully they will find the solution shortly.
2021-12-16 20:27:44