In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Mi 9T Pro Fast charging problem

2021-12-08 16:11:49
306 3
I bought my Mi 9t Pro in late 2019 and I love it. Lately I'm found out about fast charging with up to 27W (QC4+) and since my phone should support it, I bought a QC4+ fast charger.
But the phone does not charge with full speed (up to 11W), although it says "fast chaging" in the charging animation. So you might think "hm maybe the power brick is not QC4+". I don't think so, because it's a trusty brand (Hama, at least here in Germany) and all the specs on the brick itself states that it is capable of fast charging with 27W. I also bought a USB-C to USB-C cable which is capable to deliver this wattage.
Even with the stock Xiaomi charger, that was included in the box and is delivering 18W, cuts out at around 11W.
ALL THE TIME!
I tried many cables and every try is the same.
I lately have som issues with the USB-C port being kinda loose or the cable not holding in as tightly as I want it to be. I cleaned it and some dust came out of it, but the connection between cable and phone still feels loose.
Any idea what causes the problem or how to solve it?
Thx in advance

2021-12-08 16:11:49
Favorites RateRate
Visit the service center to diagnose the device.
2021-12-08 16:32:27

Rookie Bunny

major_flaw Author |

AP1972 replied at 2021-12-08 09:32:27
Visit the service center to diagnose the device.

No Service center is near me, where I can let it diagnosed.
2021-12-08 16:44:42
major_flaw replied at 2021-12-08 11:44:42
No Service center is near me, where I can let it diagnosed.

Try this link and they will help you find the nearest service.
https://www.mi.com/en/support/contact/
2021-12-09 12:22:48