In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 5A

[Discussion] battery drainage while playing games or some other apps

2021-12-07 18:04:39
17831 1
Hello,
I have had a redmi 5A for some months and using it for professional and entertainment purposes,
however, whenever I play games like among us, angry birds 2 mod apk, free fire and others, it drains downs my battery.
And i noticed that too when i use apps like Netflix and others, maybe Netflix is heavy and watching movies in higher resolution cause this,
but the games are not that heavy and light in weight, what could be the reason for it and how to overcome this.
am I supposed to change my battery? or any other recommendations?
will be thankful for any suggestions.
thanks
2021-12-07 18:04:39
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

battery drains quickly due to several factors, some of which are: poor signal, online gaming, streaming video, etc.  and that's all related to each other.  my advice, control the application with security features on your phone, close the application if it is not used, reduce applications that are running in the background :)
2022-01-20 21:17:37
Experience is the best teacher..!