In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Smart Home

[Discussion] is there a Xiaomi alarm system with siren and keypad!?!!

2021-10-23 16:22:19
194 1
Currently just trying to find some information and eventually replace our Yale all in one camera with the new Xiaomi completely wireless cameras. I've bought one when I accidentally found it on Amazon as it's great to have a security cam without wiring and only seen it as a prime deal. But I'd want a siren and keypad maybe tags. Just like a Yale smart system that i am thinking of purchasing because we already have their cameras. Just don't really want to use 2 apps.  
2021-10-23 16:22:19
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

the only thing that there is is the smart sensor set. I have bought 2 for my house and are quite good but not the best option for a standalone system. I use it together with my wired alarm system as it isn't smart. the set is on sale currently too so watch a video on YouTube and see if it is right for you
2021-10-24 17:15:57