In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Phones

[Q & A] How to get audio from Poco F3 usb C?

2021-10-18 03:37:20
189 2
So... I'm trying to get audio from the Poco F3 usb C port to my DAC and then through headphones. Managed to do this previously with an android phone, but when I plug the DAC into the F3 nothing happens, the audio still comes through the F3 speakers. Have fiddled around in USB options in Developer Options settings but no luck. Grateful for any advice!
2021-10-18 03:37:20
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

I'm sorry, but the poco F3 came out after the split between Xiaomi and Poco, so we can't give support here for it. May I suggest you'll have more of a chance at an answer on https://c.po.co/global/ ?
2021-10-18 04:22:46

Banned

Shivadow | from app

Usb On The Go. You need to buy an adapter. You can get them as cables or small plugs. OTG converts the data to standard USB protocol.
2021-10-19 08:50:38