In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Other] 4G connexion problem

2021-10-11 18:13:51
224 1
Hi everyone.
I've got a Poco X3 Pro (couldn't find the pro in the list...) And since few days I can't connect to the 4g (I am overseas and is using a overseas Sim card). Until then I didn't had no problem of connexion but since 2 days  the 4g logo doesn't stop to appear/disappear and I have no mobile connexion. Does anyone already had this issue ? Is there a solution to solve this problem?
Thanks.

J'ai un Poco X3 Pro (j'ai pas trouvé le Pro dans la liste...) Et depuis peu je n'arrive pas à me connecter en 4g (je suis à l'étranger avec une sim étrangère). Jusqu'à maintenant je n'avais aucun soucis mais cela fait deux jours que le logo 4g ne fait que d'apparaître/disparaître continuellement et du coup je n'ai pas de donnée mobile. Est ce que cela est déjà arrivé à quelqu'un et y a t'il une solution pour résoudre ce problème ?
Merci a vous.
2021-10-11 18:13:51
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to POCO Community

Request you to please post your queries over there.

Regards,
2021-10-12 13:22:48