In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] #BetterTogether Show your Hometown Pride through the Medal Design!

2021-10-03 10:34:04

46,708 343
Xiaomi my virtual hometown community, I love Xiaomi. Great opportunity to learn, share and have fun. Thank you for this kind and generous thread.
2021-10-04 01:18:00
Reply Report

#BetterTogether Show your Hometown Pride through the Medal Design!

My hometown and my birthplace, the City of Pembroke, Ontario, Canada.
Hometown Medal Pembroke Ontario Canada Template.png

2021-10-04 07:45:49
Reply Report

Right outside my birthplace of Pembroke, is where I reside, in the Township of Laurentian Valley, Ontario, Canada. I love my rural life, just a ten minute walk or a 5 minute bicycle drive into the City of Pembroke.
Hometown Medal Template Laurentian Valley.png

2021-10-04 08:53:59
Reply Report
tZe_vitamin replied at 2021-10-06 07:22:01
what program to use to open the file and create medal?

I used Inkscape to open Template.ai then saved it as a png. Then I opened the png in PhotoFiltre to do my copy paste, resize, editing.  
2021-10-07 00:30:52
Reply Report
Practice, practice, practice. {:2_37:}
Bicycles and Xiaomi on an open road in the Township of Lauretian Valley, Ontario, Canada makes Xiaomi family memories.

Township of LV Canada .png

2021-10-11 07:19:09
Reply Report

Pembroke, Ontario, Canada

Hometown Medal Pembroke, Ontario, Canada2 .png

Hometown Medal Pembroke, Ontario Canada .png

Laurentian Valley, Ontario, Canada
Hometown Medal Laurentian Valley, Ontario, Canada .png

Hometown Medal Laurentian Valley, Ontario, Canada2 .png

Canada is just a Maple Leaf away, just saying.
2021-10-12 23:51:43
Reply Report

Hometown is the most beautiful place in our hearts,  like our mother, who is nurturing us with her plants and trees. It combines our memories with happiness and sadness, tears and sweat.

You know the more and more I think about my hometown, well, I was born in Pembroke, Ontario, Canada and I am now retired to the Township of Laurentian Valley, just outside the City of Pembroke.

But I have travelled across Canada and I have also lived in the provinces of Québec, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.

So even though there is no place that I love more than Pembroke, I remember taking Sunday drives all around the Ottawa Valley surrounding the Town of Pembroke, now the City of Pembroke.

All across Canadian highways to far away places.

I remember all the places that I have lived and travelled, the people I have met, the memories I have made, so in my heart of hearts, my hometown is Canada.

Hometown Medal Canada My Home Town .png

2021-10-13 01:05:54
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Spider-Man Online Event
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list