In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] #BetterTogether Show your Hometown Pride through the Medal Design!

2021-10-03 10:34:04

49,382 343

Master Bunny

Yoga P R | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Insteresting! I 'll do it tomorrow
EDIT: Done! Mine are in number #279th comment
2021-10-03 20:30:45
Reply Report

#BetterTogether Show your Hometown Pride through the Medal Design!

This comment has been deleted
2021-10-14 19:44:05
TEST SIGNATURE

#BetterTogether Show your Hometown Pride through the Medal Design!

The city of my birth, the city of Surabaya, is a city that has a historical history that should never be forgotten. The spirit of Arek-Arek Suroboyo against the invaders will always be remembered by the people of Surabaya. I will continue and always be proud of this city that continues to grow big following the times and technology.

FOTO 01 PATUNG.png

Speaking of medal design contests, I made this with great passion! How come? Because from the start, before working on this project, I have made up my mind to make a medal that is different from the others! I used the Suro and Baya statues as iconic elements of the city of Surabaya. Suro (shark) and Boyo (crocodile), are very famous legends, namely the power struggle between giant monsters who are always fighting. Speaking of art style, I made it from paper sketches by hand first, then digitized the shapes into graphic software. As for the name of the art style, this is the cutout technique, it is a technique that I learned when I was in college majoring in design.

Yoga P R_SURABAYA 01 LAUT.png

The first medal design depicts the battle of Sura and Baya in the water to fight for each other's territory.

Yoga P R_SURABAYA 02 IDN.png

The second medal design describes the exclusivity of the country I was born in, namely Indonesia.

Yoga P R_SURABAYA 03 TAMAN_KOTA.png

And the last design has the meaning that the city of Surabaya is a lush city. A city that has a lot of city parks, thanks to the former Mayor of Surabaya, Mrs. Risma. She and the people of Surabaya have brought various achievements. One of them is the Nirvasita Tantra award.

FOTO 02 MONUMEN.png

Oh yes, besides the statues of Sura and Baya, the city of Surabaya also has the identity of other cities, such as the Tugu Pahlawan Monument, which I have embedded in the last medal design. (This photo was taken from the internet for reference only).
2021-10-14 19:57:05
Reply Report
TEST SIGNATURE
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Xiaomi POP Run Ranking 1-100
Spider-Man Online Event
earth day
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list