In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] Make a lemonade - a Level Up story

2021-10-03 03:33:52
8241 3
Life can be tough at the same time life can be fun. Sometimes, life faces difficulties, challenges, storms. But we can choose to be happy despites the adversities.To improve ourselves is one of the things that human need to accomplish -be it physically, socially, mentally, etc.This is how I would like to share my #LevelUp Moments.My ultimate goal in life is to provide for my family. Para guminhawa buhay namin. How can I do this? I studied hard, finished college with flying colors. Able to find a stable job with decent salary until an opportunity knocked. I visited Singapore last 2011 for a holiday however, on the day I came to Singapore, my friend asked me to join them where they were going for a walk-in interview. Without any hesitation, I joined them. I was so blessed that I was hired on the same day that I came to Singapore. For less than a day I got a job. Praise God!
Sharing a photo of me at the Universal Studios Singapore(sa labas lang to kasi wala pa ko pera pambili ticket nito para makapasok, haha)This was my first travel outside Philippines.
Fast forward. This #LevelUp Moments gave me the ability to provide my family financially, to buy a property from my savings, to travel to different countries, and the list goes on...These are just some of the fruits of my labor.

(Some of my travel abroad)

(Galing sa dugo't pawis as OFW)
Now, just this past Aug, I decided to go back to the Philippines because I didn't get another job in Singapore due to pandemic(I'm a product of company's downsizing). Pandemic really changes the world. It affects me. It affects everyone. Natakot ako, nagdoubt sa sarili. But I have to keep myself
up, stay positive (not from covid but maging positibo sa buhay, haha) Sabi nga, when life gives you lemon-make lemonade. Laban lang! Until...Another opportunity knocks. I got a job here in the Philippines that offers at least half of the salary I earned abroad. Whatta blessings. All these, I find it as a part of the great plans that God prepares for me. Truly, His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are greater than ours. I'm so grateful na makakasama ko na family ko. Happy to have a job na work from home at the same time nakakatulong pa rin sa family. Every moment counts, gusto ko macapture to ng Redmi 10 na may 50mp camera. It will level up the quality of photos captured.
One thing I like the Redmi is yung fact na the chipset from the previous model has been revised to support the 90Hz 1080p  display. Saka according to my research, this is the first MediaTek Helio G88-powered smartphone on the market. If mapalad na mapipili as one of the winners ng Redmi 10, I will give it either to my nephew to use for online class and to level up his experience sa online class or to my sister kasi luma na phone nya. She needs a new phone to level up also her experience sa phone. Kahit na yung Bunny Toy Set lang sakin, hehe.
I will just end my story here. Kudos and thanks to Xiaomi for having a great phone with cool features and high end specifications.
Just always remember na God is good-all the time! Kung may pinagdadaanan, daanan lang wag tambayan kasi nga sabi ni Kuya Kim, "ang buhay ay weather weather lang". Leaving you with this verse: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” — Jeremiah 29:11.
Have a great day ahead everyone. Stay safe!
#LevelUp #JustToShareMyLevelUpStory
2021-10-03 03:33:52
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

aldz2021 | from app

nice
2021-10-03 06:57:46

Pro Bunny

jamesRed Author | from app

thanks
2021-10-05 04:01:42
salute u