In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 9/9A

[Q&A] How can I fix call and voice note?

2021-09-24 19:55:16
143 2
Good dayHow do I make my phone to lock screen or make it dark when I'm on a call because when I put it on the ear it changes the settings on drop-down menu? Second one is how do I set an auto-switch from speaker to ear when listening to Voice note?I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 9c model.
Danko is a thank you.
2021-09-24 19:55:16
Favorites RateRate
The first issue is caused by the proximity sensor not working properly. The screen will lock itself when placed close to your ear. I'd suggest you to get it checked at your nearest service center. As for the second, this is not available yet. Kindly send a Feature Request via the Feedback app.

Cheers! :-)
2021-09-26 08:47:19
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series

Rookie Bunny

6503718526 Author | from app

happybuddhist
The first issue is caused by the proximity sensor not working properly. The screen will lock itself when placed close to your ear. I'd suggest you to get it checked at your nearest service center. As for the second, this is not available yet. Kindly send a Feature Request via the Feedback app.

Cheers! :-)

Okay thanks I'll send it somewhere
2021-09-26 19:05:07