In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi 11T Series

How is it possible for the 11T Pro to sell out in under a second?

2021-09-24 19:14:36

338 10

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Torlyn
Loads of demand, but I know of two people who grabbed one, so definitely out there :)

How did they do it and does anyone know how many units were made available at the launch price? I literally don't know what else I could have done. One second before it was saying coming soon and as soon as I clicked on midday it was sold out?
2021-09-24 20:08:12
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Looks like there were "waves" of product released I got as far as the Checkout on the black but I snoozed and lost 😔

from app

from app
2021-09-24 20:40:06
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Nad. nan
I think people were able to reserve them so that's why they went but you can still get it on Amazon for £500

Thanks Nad, yes I wonder how reservation worked, as pre-ordering only opened at 12pm today - I had an Amazon voucher so was able to apply a further £20 off so have preordered in black - due to arrive 20 Oct...
2021-09-24 23:23:21
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list