In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band Series

[Q&A] Mi Band 5 Camera Control disconnects by itself after some time

2021-07-24 20:33:44
247 2
Hello,

basically "title". I go in the Lab section of Mi Fit and enable camera control by pairing my band with Mi Fit and all is alright, but after some time - not sure how much - it resets itself and when I access the camera shutter on my band it tells me to go to the app and pair again.

Is this how is it supposed to work or is it a bug?

Thanks
2021-07-24 20:33:44
Favorites RateRate
Request you to run a bug check when this issue occurs and please log you feedback in the feedback option given in the app. We will also try to reproduce the bug and forward the information to the developers. Hope to get the bug (if any) resolved in near future updates.
2021-07-26 14:50:49
Thanks for your reply.

I think it must have been some weird behavior because it's not happened anymore; since last time I re-enabled the camera control, I have rebooted my phone, disconnected and re-connected BT but it's still working fine :-)

If I'll have the same problem again I will submit my feedback in-app.
2021-07-27 02:43:44