In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 10T Series

[Q&A] Couldn't activate SMS positioning...

2021-07-22 21:57:34
564 8
Hi guys,

As above, I can't seem to shift it? I had to swap sims today, network upgrade, that's the only thing I think I it can be?

Any ideas?
2021-07-22 21:57:34
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

slipd Author | from app

Then I get this:
2021-07-22 22:00:28
If the SIM card is working alright and you can make and receive calls with no problems then you do not need to worry about the message. You may be able to clear it by going to i.mi.com and login to your Xiaomi account. When you click on the icons it may send you a text message if it needs to verify your account. While you are there you can check if find device is working.
2021-07-22 22:08:12
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.

Semi Pro Bunny

slipd Author | from app

South of the Humber
If the SIM card is working alright and you can make and receive calls with no problems then you do not need to worry about the message. You may be able to clear it by going to i.mi.com and login to your Xiaomi account. When you click on the icons it may send you a text message if it needs to verify your account. While you are there you can check if find device is working.

Thanks, will try! Yes, everything work okay but not being able to rid myself of the notification seems weird?
2021-07-22 22:10:38

Semi Pro Bunny

slipd Author |

Spending cap of 0 on my sim, has to be... I removed it and and can now clear the notification. Info found on another thread.
2021-07-23 02:24:41

Mi Blogger

Kenny_P | from app

also make sure carrier services APK from Google (on the app store is installed)
2021-07-27 16:54:49

Semi Pro Bunny

slipd Author | from app

Kenny_P
also make sure carrier services APK from Google (on the app store is installed)

Yep, I think that was there from before though. I'm my case, I was on the same number/network but they had just decided to send me out another sim...
The spending cap limit of zero was definitely the issue. I've not seen the warning since - multiple restarts.
2021-07-27 17:00:02
slipd  replied at 2021-07-27 10:00:02
Yep, I think that was there from before though. I'm my case, I was on the same number/network but they had just decided to send me out another sim...
The spending cap limit of zero was definitely the issue. I've not seen the warning since - multiple restarts.

Thanks for telling us it's fixed :D
2021-07-27 17:05:12

Semi Pro Bunny

slipd Author |

Ha, I've got this on another phone now, the Note 10 5G. It's my Mum's. She had a spending cap, which I've removed, I'm just waiting on a network update so that I can clear the message... very annoying!!
2021-09-13 00:45:44