In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Creative Workshop is Looking for the Next Host! Tell Us Your Ideas!

2021-07-21 19:18:23

36,771 68

Rookie Bunny

itsmeyajz | from app

I was able to come up with 2 ideas.

1. #OOTD with Mi

- Showing their outfit that matches the colour of their Xiaomi smartphone. It could be in any style or any colour as long as it matches or compliments on the colour of their phone. The photo should be them in their outfit while holding the phone. And let's not forget, it should be taken with a Xiaomi smartphone. In case the participant has only one Xiaomi smartphone, then he/she can take it in front of the mirror [which is also a quiet nice idea.].

2. Creative Xiaomi Smartphone Box Art Designing

- So, our Xiaomi smartphone boxes are just relaxing in where we placed it. This time, we'll give them a new look, a transformation indeed. Using our creative minds with the help of our art tools, let's make them more beautiful. What the participants will do is just to sketch a design in their smartphone boxes. It could be anything—word doodles (my favourite), any figures or designs that they want. But, they should include a Xiaomi logo and/or a Mi Bunny, or anything that represents Xiaomi. Photos to submit must be taken using a Xiaomi smartphone.
2021-07-22 08:18:12
Reply Report

Rookie Bunny

itsmeyajz | from app

Just the same with my previous comment. It's organized now tho.

from app

from app
2021-07-23 05:47:07
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Music Medal
Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list